+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Points

OK, so we've got 30 points and 15 games to go. I reckon we need another 20. However, looking at the remaining fixtures, I can only see us getting another 15 points. Any thoughts?

Unlikely to need 50 points. 45 may be enough. 46 has been other years I think

I'm the same as Gazan. Before Saturday I thought we needed 7 more wins

Still think we need more than another 15 points. However, I didn't think we would get any points tonight. It sounds like Bowery had a generally decent game but unfortunately he can't hit a barn door from 2 paces. Play him wide with 2 strikers.

Whilst I like to think that I am supportive of anyone who wears the Crewe shirt, Bowery is unfortunately the exception. How wide? Rail House seems about right to me.

His all round play is quite good at times. It is somewhat unfortunate that ha can't seem to put the ball in the net!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    His all round play is quite good at times. It is somewhat unfortunate that ha can't seem to put the ball in the net!
    Quite good at times.
    Very good at times, or even quite good all the time might just do. But quite good at times is not what we need right now. He makes Marcus Haber look good.

Flat as Pancakes

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Quite good at times.
    Very good at times, or even quite good all the time might just do. But quite good at times is not what we need right now. He makes Marcus Haber look good.
    Well its Valentines Day and Crewe are Hell Bent on getting a Divorce from the Football League after over 100 years, well they have been trying for the past four seasons to get one,so its no surprize its likely to be accepted, thats what you get when you get into Bed with the Academy and lose sight of the main objective.Can not beat teams like Accrington and Yeovil it can not get any worse can it?

Yeovil- okay maybe you're right but Accrington? - have you been looking at the tables in the last couple of years?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Yeovil- okay maybe you're right but Accrington? - have you been looking at the tables in the last couple of years?
    I can remember Crewe before we had Academy beating Accrington one snowy night in Feb 4-0 The following week they went out of the League so they have turned it around on Crewe now. How do they do it!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast