+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Radio Sheffield- football heaven

Radio Sheffield- football heaven

Does anyone know who the Rotherham fan called Lee a.k.a Bushy is? If you do can give him a slap from me or at least tell him to stop phoning the show.

I was cringing so much I nearly crashed the car!

Heard that loyal came over as a reight nob head, The Donny fan did overreact though saying summat about dissing their town but the dee dar presenter let them row with each other on air happily stirring the shyte. If they had started f in and blindin he wouldnt have been pleased.Lee was basically saying we were gonna thrash em .All a bit stupid. This is the sort of game we could easily slip up on. Also the millers fan that followed was saying what an hypocrite Lee was because he had previously slagged off Warney on the radio now he was saying he loved him something a piggys fan picked up on as well. There's banter and there's banter but my message to Lee would be keep ya gob shut and let the lads do the talking on the pitch.

Yep all a bit embarrassing.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-02-2018 at 07:34 PM.

He came over as a nobhead because he is a nobhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    He came over as a nobhead because he is a nobhead.
    Totally agree had the diss pleasure of meeting Lee in the past and nob and head are the only words to describe him

Sounds embarrassing - all for free speech and he has that right, but something football generally would be better off without - send him to Millwall for a long weekend

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Sounds embarrassing - all for free speech and he has that right, but something football generally would be better off without - send him to Millwall for a long weekend
    He applied to join the Millwall Bushwackers but failed their intelligence test

A total embarrassment to himself, but what's worse is he's associated with our club.
    Week after week he banged on on about how Warney wasn't good enough, tactically inept, etc, etc. Left to him he would have been sacked 2 months ago, proving he knows FA about football.
    He makes a tit of himself every time he phones in, he thinks he some sort of celeb, when in reality nob head describes him to a tee.
    The presenters just play him along, him and that other nob head Paul make an embarrassing pair we can do without.

If we're being honest I think a lot of people thought Warne would do poorly this season, based on last season's performance.

On the radio, I don't know who's worst the moaners or the happy clappers but then there hasn't been a good football radio phone in since Danny Baker first did 606, late 90s was it or early 00s?

That was good because it covered sillier stuff as well like "footballers you're met in an unusual place".
    Last edited by great_fire; 13-02-2018 at 12:16 AM.

Not sure how old he is, but he's certainly got some growing up to do.

Quote Originally Posted by sCORaFU View Post
    Not sure how old he is, but he's certainly got some growing up to do.
    He was in his 30s small and plump and thinks he's David Beckham with matching bleach blond hair. Used to boast he held Jacuzzi parties at his house and had a model girlfriend, all this and you can tell the sort of lad he is. He craves attention and sadley he will love this thread on him

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast