+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Radio Sheffield- football heaven

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    He was in his 30s small and plump and thinks he's David Beckham with matching bleach blond hair. Used to boast he held Jacuzzi parties at his house and had a model girlfriend, all this and you can tell the sort of lad he is. He craves attention and sadley he will love this thread on him
    Very tacky

Think Gordon Ramsay is in love with David Beckham, ever since he met him he has been trying to copy his hair and clothes.

Lee Bush is a total first class tit and that's being nice. Folk block him from the stuff they can but he always pops up somewhere, a turd that won't flush springs to mind.

Sounds like deano83......

I believe he used to post on here a few years back but I can't remember his username. It'll come to me one day when I'm thinking of something completely different.

I thought Bush was a first class windup merchant but I’m starting to wonder if he’s got serious problems.

Coming back home last night radio Sheffield presenter kept on about Wednesday, I thought they had won the F.A.Cup how he was praising them.

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    He was in his 30s small and plump and thinks he's David Beckham with matching bleach blond hair. Used to boast he held Jacuzzi parties at his house and had a model girlfriend, all this and you can tell the sort of lad he is. He craves attention and sadley he will love this thread on him
    His model girlfriend proberly a Barbie or Cindy doll from Mothercare.

Aye it'll be a play off spot for em next. Yer cant get yer breath can ya? Mind you, they did us a favour beating Derby because they were joint with us for longest run without a loss. I love those pigwigs (not).

We may even get a visit from Mr Hardon now he's been a bit quiet lately...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 14-02-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Coming back home last night radio Sheffield presenter kept on about Wednesday, I thought they had won the F.A.Cup how he was praising them.
    Come end of season they’ll be up our clubs arse like last time when we went up

Rarely listen to them now days

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast