+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Next manager .... ???????

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A thought that wo Cryne.

Club wont in danger when this lot bought it. They bought it cos it wo" too good to be true" how well it wo being run.
    I was under the impression Mr Cryne sold the the club to this consortium to save the club because he had terminal cancer and after his death he was making sure it was in good hands and not a fly be night team. That's why I would welcome them.

Tha said it saved the club. It din't. All it did wo sell it to least bad of the venture capitalists in Cryne's eyes. It wont in any danger of going under.
    Nar thev got thur hands on it we'll see what happens.

Cant see your gripe mi' sen. Do you want to see us in league 2 with 20k empty seats n' grass growing art o' stands?

Tha said it saved the club. It din't. All it did wo sell it to least bad of the venture capitalists in Cryne's eyes. It wont in any danger of going under.

Just out of interest what would you have preferred Patrick Cryne to have down with the club ?

You could work for the Tory party with spin like that SB
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 17-02-2018 at 08:06 PM.

We will see where we are with this consortium within the next 12 months and what they are all about .

It's very early days , the league position isn't great and we've lost our Head Coach so in my mind we'd be better off standing back and see how they go about things .

My early impressions aren't all that great , this Beane character worries me more than anything and I'd be far more happier if he wasn't involved to tell the truth .

Football's changed massively and you have to accept change or you simply get left behind in many instances , that seems to be the way the world works and the best will in the world won't stop it .

They can profit from what they want for me other than this club stays at Oakwell and we look to be building a team that improves us in the championship , that's all I ask .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You could work for the Tory party with spin like that SB

Read & learn SB read & learn

Judy Wallman Trump, a professional genealogy researcher in southern California, was doing some personal work on her own family tree. She discovered that President Donald Trump's great, great uncle, Remus Trump, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889. Both Judy and President Trump share this common ancestor.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in Montana territory. On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription: “Remus Trump, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.”

So Judy recently e-mailed the President for information about their great, great uncle, Remus.

Believe it or not, President Trump's staff sent back the following biographical sketch for her genealogy research:

“Remus Trump was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a ***** investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.”

Now THAT is how it's done, Folks! That's "TRUE POLITICAL SPIN"!

So that's who is writing this Morais stuff. And I thought it was Whitey.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post

Read & learn SB read & learn

Judy Wallman Trump, a professional genealogy researcher in southern California, was doing some personal work on her own family tree. She discovered that President Donald Trump's great, great uncle, Remus Trump, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889. Both Judy and President Trump share this common ancestor.

The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in Montana territory. On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription: “Remus Trump, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.”

So Judy recently e-mailed the President for information about their great, great uncle, Remus.

Believe it or not, President Trump's staff sent back the following biographical sketch for her genealogy research:

“Remus Trump was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a ***** investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.”

Now THAT is how it's done, Folks! That's "TRUE POLITICAL SPIN"!
    That as to be the post of the decade, brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We will see where we are with this consortium within the next 12 months and what they are all about .

It's very early days , the league position isn't great and we've lost our Head Coach so in my mind we'd be better off standing back and see how they go about things .

My early impressions aren't all that great , this Beane character worries me more than anything and I'd be far more happier if he wasn't involved to tell the truth .

Football's changed massively and you have to accept change or you simply get left behind in many instances , that seems to be the way the world works and the best will in the world won't stop it .

They can profit from what they want for me other than this club stays at Oakwell and we look to be building a team that improves us in the championship , that's all I ask .

Near mind all that , are you starting a thread for Birmingham in the Predictions League

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213