+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t is it time to clamp down on public indecency...

o/t is it time to clamp down on public indecency...

at PRIDE marches?

As you know I am a keen supporter of equal rights but I am beginning to think that some of the behaviour at Pride marches would not be tolerated anywhere else. In the name of equality isn't it time to clamp down on people dressed in C ock and B all costumes.....men bearing their pierced nipples and scantily clad leather joy boys walking through our city centres?

As one gay man said to me...it gives the impression to everyone else that we are obsessed with *** when being gay is so much more than that.

I think he has a point.

Also what about Hen Parties?
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 12-02-2018 at 09:01 PM.

[QUOTE=the_idiotb_stardson;38798447]

As you know I am a keen supporter of equal rights /QUOTE

That will be news to most people - have you had a personality transplant within the last few hours?

Hi, Kempoo...Name:  zfish2a.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  13.4 KB
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-02-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Careful Kempo you'll have the 'new world' suffragettes on your case for picking on Hen Parties.

These are just women exercising their right to show off their dress sense and nothing else. Unless you want your balls deep fried keep well off their subject.

I don't know about Planet of the Apes where man succumbs to the Apes ruling the world, before we know it Women will own and command over everything at the rate they are currently spouting and protesting.

[QUOTE=mikemiller;38798468]
    Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

As you know I am a keen supporter of equal rights /QUOTE

That will be news to most people - have you had a personality transplant within the last few hours?

Hi, Kempoo...
    Mike, I am sure like me you want equality? All I want is for decency laws to apply equally to all.

Just to clarify I have the utmost respect for gay rights activists who fight for equality without having to wear a letter thong on the high street.

So when and where did you see somebody wearing a thong on the "high street" ?- I'd have thought that it might be a bit cold for that at the moment.... or did you just make the whole story up , ie a total pack of lies, as usual, from the self-proclaimed World's Biggest Liar?
    Hi Kempoo - why don't you give us a rest from this garbage...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-02-2018 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    So when and where did you see somebody wearing a thong on the "high street" - I'd have thought that it might be a bit cold for that at the moment.... or did you just make the whole story up , ie a total pack of lies, as usual, from the self-proclaimed World's Biggest Liar?
    Are you saying Mike that people don't wear thongs at Pride marches?

They wear a wide variety of costumes ... you've not said where and when you saw all this though (probably because you're making it all up, as usual). I take it that this all took place in Rotherham in February, from the way that you have presented it as "news"
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-02-2018 at 09:41 PM.

I never mentioned Rotherham at all.

So where were you when you saw all this happen? You seem a bit evasive, like a dim child trying to cover up a blatant lie (LOL!).
    A very disappointing performance from the self-proclaimed World's Biggest Liar. Must try harder - as your old teacher , Dicky Mint, at the RGS, probably used to write on your homework
    Last edited by mikemiller; 12-02-2018 at 09:51 PM.

why do I have to have been there to think it is wrong?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast