Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: NnnnnnnNineteen

  1. #1

    NnnnnnnNineteen

    So Pboro yesterday you called me a 'sheep' and a 'numpty' prior to kick off because I dared to say that we needed to get at Man U's defence. Aye, you were right in saying that they had conceded 18 2 less than Man City, but it was the only thing you did get right about it. You went on to post below which ive interjected in bold with facts and my views:

    pboromag
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,370
    so if they are that bad in your view

    I didnt say they were 'that bad,' I said they weren't great at the back. I will just pick our 2 games against them this season then. There are others I have seen on MOTD that they have struggled in and havent conceded due to luck and poor finishing more than anything. At OT they were all over the place at the back for the first 25 mins and if we had a top striker on the pitch we most probably would have been 2 if not 3 up before they got level. Yesterday Smalling and Jones were all over the place AGAIN which Phil Neville highlighted on MOTD2 spending a 2/3 of mins in doing so. Smalling cheated to win a free kick, got booked and not one of their defenders was within 2/3 yards of Le Jeune when he headed it into the penalty area. Great defending that do you not think?, then did you see the MASSIVE gap that Ritchie ran into to score, did you see the disgust on De Gea's face and him bawling at his defenders for leaving half the penalty area free? I watched him lean against the left hand post for 30 secs frustrated as feck as they kicked off.

    which is obvioulsy not an intelligent one as they have conceede the least

    Aye, they may have conceded 18 prior to yesterday (NnnnnnnNineteen now) but De Gea pulled that top draw save off from Shelvey in the first few mins and we didn't get that nailed on penalty either. Their 'aura' is still there from 10/20 years ago like it or not, but there defenders certainly aren't Bruce, Pallister, Irwin, Neville, Heinze, Stam, Ferdinand, Vidic et al.

    how the pheck are going to get at them

    By attacking them, which we did very effectively. Shelvey and Diame were immense even to the point that Pogba (£90+m and £20m more than our whole team put together)was taken off as was Matic. Perez and Gayle didnt let them rest and Ritchie never gave up any cause.

    there have been many teams with a far worse record at the back than manure
    and rafa hasnt gone after them

    Well he did yesterday didnt he and it was great to watch. I notice how you haven't come on to acknowledge the performance from the team or Rafa, you just can't stand it I reckon as we might just manage to avoid relegation and you wouldn't be able to complain, whinge and whine about every little thing, whilst generally licking Ashley's hoop!

    i suppose someone saoid
    manure aint all that if you get at them

    Aye they weren't all that good were they. It would be expected that they would create a few good chances given that the team (1-11) they have constructed is worth £350m, 5 TIMES THE COST OF OURS! but apart from the 1-1 for Martial and the shot at the end they didn't create that much did they.

    well tell us how you get at man utd then

    Again, by attacking them. 1-11 we were better than they were. No one could say we didnt deserve to win, it would have been a travesty if they had got anything from the game.

    or did the conversation not prgress that far
    or was it a little to much ofr you to understand

    Clearly I understood very well Pboro, it was you that didnt. Thought your 'know it all' attitude would win the day and so you could come on here complaining again, but hey ho even worse luck next time.

    im sure managers paid far more than you
    would have if they could have worked out how to get at them

    So you know how much I have in the bank/earn do you? I dont come on here banging on about how many people I employ, how many businesses I have, where I go on holiday etc. It aint all about me you see.

    So Pboro NUFC (90% a Championship side) dismantled MUFC yesterday, with guts, determination, a never say die attitude and experience and nous from the manager. Dont forget Mourinho is apparently one of the best in the business. I really felt that we could do it by 'getting into them' and I was proved RIGHT. Tbh I couldnt be arsed replying last night as I was celebrating in the Strawberry after the match to a well earned victory. Im sure you would have been on here giving it the biggun if we'd been turned over. I wonder if you enjoyed it as much as £49k plus thousands of others would have, or whether you would have been cursing as we took another step away from the abyss of dropping into your hallowed Championship?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    So Pboro yesterday you called me a 'sheep' and a 'numpty' prior to kick off because I dared to say that we needed to get at Man U's defence. Aye, you were right in saying that they had conceded 18 2 less than Man City, but it was the only thing you did get right about it. You went on to post below which ive interjected in bold with facts and my views:

    pboromag
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,370
    so if they are that bad in your view

    I didnt say they were 'that bad,' I said they weren't great at the back. I will just pick our 2 games against them this season then. There are others I have seen on MOTD that they have struggled in and havent conceded due to luck and poor finishing more than anything. At OT they were all over the place at the back for the first 25 mins and if we had a top striker on the pitch we most probably would have been 2 if not 3 up before they got level. Yesterday Smalling and Jones were all over the place AGAIN which Phil Neville highlighted on MOTD2 spending a 2/3 of mins in doing so. Smalling cheated to win a free kick, got booked and not one of their defenders was within 2/3 yards of Le Jeune when he headed it into the penalty area. Great defending that do you not think?, then did you see the MASSIVE gap that Ritchie ran into to score, did you see the disgust on De Gea's face and him bawling at his defenders for leaving half the penalty area free? I watched him lean against the left hand post for 30 secs frustrated as feck as they kicked off.

    which is obvioulsy not an intelligent one as they have conceede the least

    Aye, they may have conceded 18 prior to yesterday (NnnnnnnNineteen now) but De Gea pulled that top draw save off from Shelvey in the first few mins and we didn't get that nailed on penalty either. Their 'aura' is still there from 10/20 years ago like it or not, but there defenders certainly aren't Bruce, Pallister, Irwin, Neville, Heinze, Stam, Ferdinand, Vidic et al.

    how the pheck are going to get at them

    By attacking them, which we did very effectively. Shelvey and Diame were immense even to the point that Pogba (£90+m and £20m more than our whole team put together)was taken off as was Matic. Perez and Gayle didnt let them rest and Ritchie never gave up any cause.

    there have been many teams with a far worse record at the back than manure
    and rafa hasnt gone after them

    Well he did yesterday didnt he and it was great to watch. I notice how you haven't come on to acknowledge the performance from the team or Rafa, you just can't stand it I reckon as we might just manage to avoid relegation and you wouldn't be able to complain, whinge and whine about every little thing, whilst generally licking Ashley's hoop!

    i suppose someone saoid
    manure aint all that if you get at them

    Aye they weren't all that good were they. It would be expected that they would create a few good chances given that the team (1-11) they have constructed is worth £350m, 5 TIMES THE COST OF OURS! but apart from the 1-1 for Martial and the shot at the end they didn't create that much did they.

    well tell us how you get at man utd then

    Again, by attacking them. 1-11 we were better than they were. No one could say we didnt deserve to win, it would have been a travesty if they had got anything from the game.

    or did the conversation not prgress that far
    or was it a little to much ofr you to understand

    Clearly I understood very well Pboro, it was you that didnt. Thought your 'know it all' attitude would win the day and so you could come on here complaining again, but hey ho even worse luck next time.

    im sure managers paid far more than you
    would have if they could have worked out how to get at them

    So you know how much I have in the bank/earn do you? I dont come on here banging on about how many people I employ, how many businesses I have, where I go on holiday etc. It aint all about me you see.

    So Pboro NUFC (90% a Championship side) dismantled MUFC yesterday, with guts, determination, a never say die attitude and experience and nous from the manager. Dont forget Mourinho is apparently one of the best in the business. I really felt that we could do it by 'getting into them' and I was proved RIGHT. Tbh I couldnt be arsed replying last night as I was celebrating in the Strawberry after the match to a well earned victory. Im sure you would have been on here giving it the biggun if we'd been turned over. I wonder if you enjoyed it as much as £49k plus thousands of others would have, or whether you would have been cursing as we took another step away from the abyss of dropping into your hallowed Championship?
    You're just giving the fool what he wants mate.

  3. #3
    I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think I am. He thinks he knows more than us all put together, he's always right etc. Well he isn't and he wasn't yesterday. He can bang on with his name calling and trying to belittle others but it doesn't wash with me. NUFC put him in his place yesterday and they certainly helped me out - I knew they would! Keep the faith.

  4. #4
    so you say they are easy to get at and we scored one goal
    sorry numpty what does that proeve ?????

    we didnt concede does that suddenly make our back four solid

    what a numpty and an idiot out to just post threads to cause trouble



    there record for goals conceded stands at 19

    the lowest in the prem i believe
    yet you still try and argue that they are easy to get at
    a bit like saing barcelona are week going forward
    or city are ****e up front if you defend well

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    You're just giving the fool what he wants mate.
    so you think nufc are 90 % a chapionship side really

    what 10 % of the team tat got at the easy to get at united are prem then

    the truth is i would say 80 percent of our side is good enough for any team outside the top 5 in the prem possibly not first 11 but certainly first team match day team

    and i have said that all season
    so yesterday the toon proved me right and you and others wrong

    how can you say 1-11 we were better than them but then say 90 % of our team is championship

    i suggest you look at what you have posted at

    the only bit you dont contaradict yourself with is you are a fool

  6. #6
    Shyte response Pboro tail between the legs go and sit in the corner again. I think the words numpty and idiot fit you perfectly. As for starting threads to cause trouble, I was responding to your post, just pointing out you were wrong. I ain't resorting to being abusive like you do. Back in your corner until I tell you to come out.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Trimdon station.
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    Shyte response Pboro tail between the legs go and sit in the corner again. I think the words numpty and idiot fit you perfectly. As for starting threads to cause trouble, I was responding to your post, just pointing out you were wrong. I ain't resorting to being abusive like you do. Back in your corner until I tell you to come out.
    Nothing wrong with his response.

  8. #8
    Oh here's Pboro's side kick. I've made my point and proved him wrong. End of thread for me as I've got more important things to do.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Trimdon station.
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    Oh here's Pboro's side kick. I've made my point and proved him wrong. End of thread for me as I've got more important things to do.
    No problem.

  10. #10
    Pboro is proven wrong every week. For example:

    - Shelvey is sh*t.
    - Rafa has never improved any player (Diame)
    - we never attack

    ...I could go on.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Pboro is proven wrong every week. For example:

    - Shelvey is sh*t.
    - Rafa has never improved any player (Diame)
    - we never attack

    ...I could go on.
    How about "the fans that don't support the club the way I do are plastics!"?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Pboro is proven wrong every week. For example:

    - Shelvey is sh*t.
    - Rafa has never improved any player (Diame)
    - we never attack

    ...I could go on.
    Short/succinct/true....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Trimdon station.
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Pboro is proven wrong every week. For example:

    - Shelvey is sh*t.
    - Rafa has never improved any player (Diame)
    - we never attack

    ...I could go on.
    You can also add many fans into that mix....right?
    How many begged for Diame to be sold because he was worse that tish?

    How many said Ritchie was a championship player?

    How many times has it been said that this squad, if played correctly can more than do a job?
    Lots of swings and roundabouts and it's certainly a case of everyone has to take their fair share of blame for having a pop at any time.

    However we are all entitled to do this because that's what it's always been about.

  14. #14
    And the fact that Diame has improved 100% is down mainly to Rafa and his team, and of course the player himself. Thats because our manager IS world class, about time some posters on here acknowledged that, credit where its due,although that's probably expecting too much from I person,you know who you are you prick.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Trimdon station.
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    And the fact that Diame has improved 100% is down mainly to Rafa and his team, and of course the player himself. Thats because our manager IS world class, about time some posters on here acknowledged that, credit where its due,although that's probably expecting too much from I person,you know who you are you prick.
    No need for that.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    You can also add many fans into that mix....right?
    How many begged for Diame to be sold because he was worse that tish?

    How many said Ritchie was a championship player?

    How many times has it been said that this squad, if played correctly can more than do a job?
    Lots of swings and roundabouts and it's certainly a case of everyone has to take their fair share of blame for having a pop at any time.

    However we are all entitled to do this because that's what it's always been about.
    Nice try but some of us (most?) have always known we had a world class manager and that players go through bad patches of form (e.g. Shelvey, Yedlin, Ritchie, and most noteably, Diame, recently). Just because they have a few bad games doesn´t mean they´re sh*t all of a sudden.

    Of course we´re all a bit fickle but most of us don´t hammer away at one point and then, after making a 180 degree turn, start hammering away in that direction and then tell everyone how right we are and how wrong everyone else is. I have a name for people like that (and it ain´t ´fickle´).

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Trimdon station.
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Nice try but some of us (most?) have always known we had a world class manager and that players go through bad patches of form (e.g. Shelvey, Yedlin, Ritchie, and most noteably, Diame, recently). Just because they have a few bad games doesn´t mean they´re sh*t all of a sudden.

    Of course we´re all a bit fickle but most of us don´t hammer away at one point and then, after making a 180 degree turn, start hammering away in that direction and then tell everyone how right we are and how wrong everyone else is. I have a name for people like that (and it ain´t ´fickle´).
    Nice try yourself but plenty have called for the sale of those players as being worse than cack. You can't have it all ways, including Rafa.
    I'm trying to stay as positive as I can on the forum as I am right now with myself.

    In bold:
    Apparently it does to a lot. It's a fickleness we all have as much as some of us having some kind of allegiance to a messiah type manager or even a player.
    The thing is, if they do well they get praised and if they don't, they get stick. Simple as that really.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Nice try yourself but plenty have called for the sale of those players as being worse than cack. You can't have it all ways, including Rafa.
    I'm trying to stay as positive as I can on the forum as I am right now with myself.

    In bold:
    Apparently it does to a lot. It's a fickleness we all have as much as some of us having some kind of allegiance to a messiah type manager or even a player.
    The thing is, if they do well they get praised and if they don't, they get stick. Simple as that really.
    Let´s take Diame as an example. You´re right, many wanted rid (yourself included if I remember right). Rafa kept playing him and people started criticising Rafa for it. Now look at where we are and how Diame is playing.

    It shows Rafa knows a hell of a lot more about football than all the fans who slagged him off. He saw Diame as a player who needed game time to get through his patch of bad form. He who laughs last, laughs longest.

  19. #19
    For me, Sunday saw both Diame and Shelvey's best games for us.

    They're our first choice midfield for the rest of the season, imo, if they continue to play like that.

    And I (along with many others) was a huge critic of his and with bloody good reason but it's like having a new player the way he's playing currently!

    Just hope they can both keep it up.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Trimdon station.
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Let´s take Diame as an example. You´re right, many wanted rid (yourself included if I remember right).

    Rafa kept playing him and people started criticising Rafa for it. Now look at where we are and how Diame is playing.
    People criticised Rafa for playing Joselu and using many other players, so does that mean in time all those players will turn into fantastic players?
    Weak argument that man.


    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    It shows Rafa knows a hell of a lot more about football than all the fans who slagged him off.
    Of course he knows a hell of a lot more about football and that's why he's paid the money he's paid. It doesn't mean to say that he does everything correctly and is above criticism.
    Rafa got slagged off because he deserved it and will again if he goes back to his ways of head scratching selections and game management. But I'd rather think positive at this time.

    Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    He saw Diame as a player who needed game time to get through his patch of bad form. He who laughs last, laughs longest.
    Ohhh come on man. Bad patch of form?
    People have been clamouring for Diame to be gone for long enough. There was no bad patch that caused that. Many fans simply didn't like him stemming from last season never mind this.

    The reason he's playing better is due to him having a role suited to him and his willingness to fight for the team.

    Rafa will get the plaudits from me if he carries on doing what we all know he should do.
    If he reverts back to earlier we will drop back into the mire....no two ways about that.
    And if he does , will that be because our players have suddenly turned back into championship quality leaving Rafa above any criticism?

    It has to work both ways.

    Take the plaudits for the good and take the flack for the bad.
    I'm not buying into the genius of waiting for a player to come good with top coaching when it's been as clear as day that the team's been set out on many occasions in a dire way using Joselu as a pretence of having a striker when the emphasis was clearly on holding out for a draw from the outset in some games.
    And that's against the average teams, at home, at times.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 13-02-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •