So Pboro yesterday you called me a 'sheep' and a 'numpty' prior to kick off because I dared to say that we needed to get at Man U's defence. Aye, you were right in saying that they had conceded 18 2 less than Man City, but it was the only thing you did get right about it. You went on to post below which ive interjected in bold with facts and my views:

pboromag
Hall Of Fame
so if they are that bad in your view

I didnt say they were 'that bad,' I said they weren't great at the back. I will just pick our 2 games against them this season then. There are others I have seen on MOTD that they have struggled in and havent conceded due to luck and poor finishing more than anything. At OT they were all over the place at the back for the first 25 mins and if we had a top striker on the pitch we most probably would have been 2 if not 3 up before they got level. Yesterday Smalling and Jones were all over the place AGAIN which Phil Neville highlighted on MOTD2 spending a 2/3 of mins in doing so. Smalling cheated to win a free kick, got booked and not one of their defenders was within 2/3 yards of Le Jeune when he headed it into the penalty area. Great defending that do you not think?, then did you see the MASSIVE gap that Ritchie ran into to score, did you see the disgust on De Gea's face and him bawling at his defenders for leaving half the penalty area free? I watched him lean against the left hand post for 30 secs frustrated as feck as they kicked off.

which is obvioulsy not an intelligent one as they have conceede the least

Aye, they may have conceded 18 prior to yesterday (NnnnnnnNine**** now) but De Gea pulled that top draw save off from Shelvey in the first few mins and we didn't get that nailed on penalty either. Their 'aura' is still there from 10/20 years ago like it or not, but there defenders certainly aren't Bruce, Pallister, Irwin, Neville, Heinze, Stam, Ferdinand, Vidic et al.

how the pheck are going to get at them

By attacking them, which we did very effectively. Shelvey and Diame were immense even to the point that Pogba (£90+m and £20m more than our whole team put together)was taken off as was Matic. Perez and Gayle didnt let them rest and Ritchie never gave up any cause.

there have been many teams with a far worse record at the back than manure
and rafa hasnt gone after them

Well he did yesterday didnt he and it was great to watch. I notice how you haven't come on to acknowledge the performance from the team or Rafa, you just can't stand it I reckon as we might just manage to avoid relegation and you wouldn't be able to complain, whinge and whine about every little thing, whilst generally licking Ashley's hoop!

i suppose someone saoid
manure aint all that if you get at them

Aye they weren't all that good were they. It would be expected that they would create a few good chances given that the team (1-11) they have constructed is worth £350m, 5 TIMES THE COST OF OURS! but apart from the 1-1 for Martial and the shot at the end they didn't create that much did they.

well tell us how you get at man utd then

Again, by attacking them. 1-11 we were better than they were. No one could say we didnt deserve to win, it would have been a travesty if they had got anything from the game.

or did the conversation not prgress that far
or was it a little to much ofr you to understand

Clearly I understood very well Pboro, it was you that didnt. Thought your 'know it all' attitude would win the day and so you could come on here complaining again, but hey ho even worse luck next time.

im sure managers paid far more than you
would have if they could have worked out how to get at them

So you know how much I have in the bank/earn do you? I dont come on here banging on about how many people I employ, how many businesses I have, where I go on holiday etc. It aint all about me you see.

So Pboro NUFC (90% a Championship side) dismantled MUFC yesterday, with guts, determination, a never say die attitude and experience and nous from the manager. Dont forget Mourinho is apparently one of the best in the business. I really felt that we could do it by 'getting into them' and I was proved RIGHT. Tbh I couldnt be arsed replying last night as I was celebrating in the Strawberry after the match to a well earned victory. Im sure you would have been on here giving it the biggun if we'd been turned over. I wonder if you enjoyed it as much as £49k plus thousands of others would have, or whether you would have been cursing as we took another step away from the abyss of dropping into your hallowed Championship?