+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whos going down?

whos going down?

Southampton - West Brom ... and one of either Palace/Stoke for me .

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Southampton - West Brom ... and one of either Palace/Stoke for me .
    I think west brom for sure also stoke and huddersfield.

Also huddersfield still have man city, Man utd, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton and chelsea to play

Sadly i think West Brom (although glad if Pardew goes down), Huddersfield.

Then not sure for 3rd.

Could easily still be us, or Palace, or Stoke etc. etc.

think southampton hold the key they play ... burnley, stoke , newcastle, swansea , west ham,.. then in for a hammering rest of games left ..arsenal , leicester , chelsea, everton and Man city. when i did the results predictor soton finished bottom and us about 15th without the manure win.

Hmm...it's hard to tell with such a little gap of points and so many (relatively) games left.

There's usually one team that gets dragged in when everyone thought they were safe and one that is down there but goes on a run. West Brom look the likeliest but as for the other two spots, I just don't know. We are still right in the shit along with everyone from maybe Watford down. Unlikely to be them, West Ham or Bournemouth, though so the remaining places will be, more realistically, from us down.

Given how tight it is, a few good results could lift a team out it... and I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of teams stay in a bunched up mix till the end of the season.

I still think this will be the season that goal difference decides the last spot.

I can see West Brom, Huddersfield and Brighton going down. Hoping that it's Palace instead of BHA as CH deserves to manage in the EPL; tough fixtures though.

W.B.A
    Stoke
    Swansea

It´s wide open. Looking at current form it´ll be WBA, Uddersfield and Stoke.

We are still well and truely in the mix.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)