+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: whos going down?

as long as we avoid it, I couldn't give a Phuck, as long as Pardew is amongst them!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    as long as we avoid it, I couldn't give a Phuck, as long as Pardew is amongst them!

.. Newcastle and Sunderland ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    We won't go down and you lot might just scrape out of it if the Coleman can stoke up the fire in your players bellies and not let it die down to cinders....because cinders will not be going to the ball if that's the case.

It's probably better for your club to drop another league whilst Ellis is in charge, because you need to start from the bottom with a bunch of players that actually give a fluke...not just 2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    We won't go down and you lot might just scrape out of it if the Coleman can stoke up the fire in your players bellies and not let it die down to cinders....because cinders will not be going to the ball if that's the case.

It's probably better for your club to drop another league whilst Ellis is in charge, because you need to start from the bottom with a bunch of players that actually give a fluke...not just 2 or 3.
    .. I'd settle for getting rid of Rodwell. That would give us lot a right buz ..

If Slimani can hit the ground running and we can play with the same heart, commitment and, yes, attacking intent in the remaining games then I think we'll stay up.

Similarly, if your lot can show the same fight and spirit they did to come back from 3 goals down then you could escape too.

As much as Rodwell wants his bollox kicking in by every fan in the game, let alone Sunderland fans, it's the hierarchy who sanction the ridiculous deals for the players to take advantage of and exploit.

It's fine getting rid of Rodwell as long as the mistakes are heeded.
    There's a lot to be said for bringing through young talent who love the club, even if they go on to want to play for bigger clubs...because at least your outlay for them is cost of coaching them to first team standard, which can gain you the spoils of their talent for the team and also the major spoils of a transfer fee if they leave.
    A win win.

The key is in putting more effort into getting the best coaches and talent spotters to take advantage of the local area and the worldwide potential of youngsters just begging for the opportunity.

Leave the big signings to the bigger moneybag clubs, because clubs like ourselves generally just end up with the mercenaries when things don't go to plan.

Will he be out of contract at end of season anyway?

The money on his wages you save would be enough for 2 or 3 decent championship players?

Iv'e just done the predictor on the Ronnie site and its deffo ,W brom/Stoke and Palace...I thought I had been quite honest wi mesel
    oh and we finished tenth wi 49 pts and Slimani scoring 13 goals..

As an add on to this thread.

Just did a predictor in chronicle - https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...nited-14285196

I had Saints, Huddersfield and West Brom going down, in that order. Highest amount of points for a relegated side was 33.

We finished 13th.

My table:

Bournemouth
    West Ham
    Watford
    Newcastle
    Stoke
    Brighton
    Swansea
    Palace
    Southampton
    Huddersfield
    West Brom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)