+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelsea salaries

Chelsea salaries

http://www.totalsportek.com/football...ayer-salaries/

Going into the 2017-18 season Chelsea’s wage bill stands at around £224m (third highest in the league only behind Manchester clubs).

Hazard £200k a week is top.
    Fàbregas £156k
    Courtois £140k
    Cahill £130k
    Many on £120k
    Most of the rest above £90k

My yearly salary = state pension of 5 grand.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    My yearly salary = state pension of 5 grand.. Lol
    unlike those others - Alf....am sure you've earned it - just dont get greedy and try charging 90 quid for an Alf T shirt !

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    unlike those others - Alf....am sure you've earned it - just dont get greedy and try charging 90 quid for an Alf T shirt !

does she come with it.?

What is more worrying to me is the amount of money which the Chelsea Under 21 team get per week as compared to the Lincoln City players who beat them in the Checkatrade Trophy last week.

The Lincoln players' wages were reported as £15,250 per week for the 11 players listed compared to a sum of £93,000 per week for the 11 players listed ---the oldest of which was 20 years of age!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    What is more worrying to me is the amount of money which the Chelsea Under 21 team get per week as compared to the Lincoln City players who beat them in the Checkatrade Trophy last week.

The Lincoln players' wages were reported as £15,250 per week for the 11 players listed compared to a sum of £93,000 per week for the 11 players listed ---the oldest of which was 20 years of age!
    A classic case of the lower leagues bring treated with disrespect by the FA..

A classic case of the lower leagues bring treated with disrespect by the FA..
    alf--it is the modern world of football where, as long as the PL is getting its share, the FA is happy to go along with things because they must get their cut. The rest of the football league can go to hell as far as they are concerned and once you drop into the lower pyramid system the FA are not interested at all.
    Those figures which I quoted are obscene!

What is the perennial question in English football:-why is there no talent coming through to the Premier League from the lower leagues.Not rocket science is it.

does she come with it.?
    no sorry Alf....it comes with her

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    thats a fairly healthy wage for the Lincoln lads - Sub.....at around £1400 a week....but I guess those Chelsea boys need most of their £8500 or so to keep them supplied with the bling bling - as can't have those connected with the blue Superteam driving around in old ford cortinas or the like.....and to help build the addiction - better they are.....the more Sparkly things they can have.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)