Thread: Do we have a strong enough and good enough Squad to stay up ?

Do we have a strong enough and good enough Squad to stay up ?

On paper ? And if all played to their strengths and in the right positions , yes I think we will just , it's very important now to choose the right manager Temporary or not , some big decision will have to be made shortly , i hope like many more it's the right one GFB ,,,

Yes

Yes, but only if we get Big Mick to manage them, anyone else and it's division 1.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Yes, but only if we get Big Mick to manage them, anyone else and it's division 1.
    Totally Agree.

MACCA said he's not interested END OF

Was he just taking in the surroundings when he went to France then Dooali? I've no reason not to believe Colliers unless he was pillakin

Paper talk tarn want St Mirren boss Jack Ross it couldnt get better did you hear about English man Scottish man French man Yank and Chinese man (joke)

I don't want to hear about an Englishman, Scottish man and a French man yanking a Chinese man. Wrong forum

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    MACCA said he's not interested END OF
    We're as he said that.

Yes we have! There are goals in Olli & Kieffer, defence getting better - Izzy & Adam but must stop playing 2 defensive midfielders - Mallan (&/or Moncur)

Only way we'll stop up is if the shackles are taken off and the lads are allowed to play.

Apologies for that Ponte my mind just went into free fall when I read that tarn wanted a manager of a sweaty sock club Jack Ross

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Apologies for that Ponte my mind just went into free fall when I read that tarn wanted a manager of a sweaty sock club Jack Ross
    No problem as did mine mate