+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the blind and te dumb are easily lead

the blind and te dumb are easily lead

everyone going on about what a master stroke it was rafa getting the goalie etc

the same numties who this season have said more times than i have said we didnt need to concentrate on a keeper have said the lads weere fizy /chimpo players

me and a couple of thers have said they aint
    we have some very good players if you play to their strengths

we have some decent premier players .
    thekeeper looks good
    and at 4 mill he does look a bargain

but you are all focusing on him when there were others who played great and you are doing the lads a dis service

Diam played great he cant defend but he can break up play but not when we play tight and sit back

yedlin did very well

ritchie was great (how many have slagged him off in recent weeks) he aint a chimpo player far from it

even gayle and perez looked decent

why
    because we didnt sit back at home
    we played to our strengths or the players strenghts

if we had sat back the kepper would not have been as effective

why do i say that
    because when he came for those crosses etc he would have had more opposition players in the box

and remeber as good as we were
    manure were poor

rafa got the tactics right on this occasion
    lets hope he now realises our players are better than he and nearly everyone on here thinks

they are not fizzy/chimpo players as many suggest

played to their strengths they are a top 10 team

Manure were poor because we didn't let them rest its the way teams need to play against them 'get into them' as I responded to you in NnnnnnnNine****. Wrong again Pboro.

and if we didnt let other teams rest numpty we would have more wins
    dont you see you are agreeing with all my points i have been saying for months and months

so your are not telling me anything i havent said we should be doing

hence why i can say i know more than you do

no one can deny i have said our players are better than the fizzy as most have said
    no one can denty i have said we need to attack (so have a few others )
    no one can deny that i have said we need to get at teams and not sit back

so you see you are agrreeing with aht i have been saying we should do for months
    not just easy to get at united
    but every team with a far worse goals against record than them

why has rafa sat back against temas who have conceded nearly twice as many goals as them

why not attack at home

same team saturday apart from the keeper he has had all season
    same players

so you see numpty you are making my point

thanks you

Rafa set the team up to take the game to the opposition whilst also balancing it out.
    That's all that was asked from him and he's hopefully realised by doing this he will gain a lot more than he loses and we will easily escape any relegation thoughts in short order.

No im not. Lets put I this way, I trust Rafa's decision making over yours every minute of every day.

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    No im not. Lets put I this way, I trust Rafa's decision making over yours every minute of every day.
    His decision making for the Man Utd game was what we've been asking for.

His decision making for a lot of games this season have been questionable down to bizarre and results showed it to be that.
    However at this moment in time It's a positive feeling about everything and long may it continue.

We still defended a lead and battled away like we have done in many matches. Usually this is referred to as 'dire footy' by a certain someone. Not in this instance I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    We still defended a lead and battled away like we have done in many matches. Usually this is referred to as 'dire footy' by a certain someone. Not in this instance I guess.
    Nahhh, this wasn't dire football. This was a team that tried for 90 minutes and balanced it all out.
    We're never going to agree with Rafa set ups and that's fair enough.
    I stand by digging at him because he deserved it.
    Against Man Utd he deserved the plaudits, as did the team he set up for the ENTIRE match to have a go.

I'd love to give him plaudits till the end of the season and beyond of he sets us out to have a god and be afraid of nobody.

Balance is all that's required.
    I'm not asking for gungho football as massive risk taking. Just what we saw against Man Utd.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    and if we didnt let other teams rest numpty we would have more wins
    dont you see you are agreeing with all my points i have been saying for months and months

so your are not telling me anything i havent said we should be doing

hence why i can say i know more than you do

no one can deny i have said our players are better than the fizzy as most have said
    no one can denty i have said we need to attack (so have a few others )
    no one can deny that i have said we need to get at teams and not sit back

so you see you are agrreeing with aht i have been saying we should do for months
    not just easy to get at united
    but every team with a far worse goals against record than them

why has rafa sat back against temas who have conceded nearly twice as many goals as them

why not attack at home

same team saturday apart from the keeper he has had all season
    same players

so you see numpty you are making my point

thanks you
    what a load of bull lol

to me the tacits that rafa played against manure were the same as burnley with us trying to hang on at the end the only difference was there was far more fight instilled into the team but of course rafa has lost the confidence of the dressing room according to your golfing mate good job rafas that bad that he scared sturrage away

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    what a load of bull lol

to me the tacits that rafa played against manure were the same as burnley with us trying to hang on at the end the only difference was there was far more fight instilled into the team but of course rafa has lost the confidence of the dressing room according to your golfing mate good job rafas that bad that he scared sturrage away
    How lang is this shoite ganning to gan on for FFS..
    Massive massive win against manure of all clubs..and this little sh it is argueing/bullying/sulking FFS...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)