+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jack Ross

Jack Ross

Linked with Barnsley. Saints will only win league by 20pts now if he goes.

Barnsley would do well to get him.

Fingers crossed.

The way I’m feeling at the moment though Livi have more chance of winning the league than us

Be interesting to see if he goes. Barnsley bigger club and play in better league but me be wary after looking at other Scottish managers who went down south. Neilson at MK Dons a recent one who failed.

Can stay here, get promotion and see what comes up in the summer.

Either way, St Mirren will win league.

This boy isnae daft he turned doon a chance to manage the Dees.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    This boy isnae daft he turned doon a chance to manage the Dees.
    Man o' War, your short, direct style of posting is very much appreciated on this board, but on this occasion your strive for brevity has caused you to overlook the words 'try to.' I'm sure you will identify the obvious omission?

United's only hope of promotion is via the play offs.

Everyone knows what the team needs to be doing - the players have been drinking at the last chance saloon for a few months now.

But there really can't be anymore excuses for not being ready and organised.

If he's on £1,200/wk at St Mirren I reckon he'd be on 10 times that at Barnsley.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    But there really can't be anymore excuses for not being ready and organised.
    Signing so many players in January has caused this to be more difficult than we might imagine, especially with a new manager just in the door. So, unfortunately, there are loads of excuses for not being ready and organised. IMHO, this is exactly what's been wrong with us since the turn of the year.

If I was Jack Ross I'd give It a swerve and wait. If he gets St Mirren the title then he'll get a bigger job than Barnsley. Although If he's on 1500 a week he could quadruple his wages so that'll be on his mind too I'm sure.

All we can hope for Is It ****s them up and we somehow capitalise.

St Mirren are winning the league, key injuries at a terrible time has killed our hopes of 1st

If Ross did leave them James Fowler his assistant would just take over and it would be continuity for them, he has been a manager at QotS on his own and fine a decent job and will be playing a part in the success along with Ross

We just need to concentrate on getting 2nd then doing all we can in the play-off ties, then we need the fans to be right behind it whether you think we can do it or not is not impossible

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)