Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season defining next 3 games ?

Season defining next 3 games ?

Next 3 are really big games for us and we really canít take anything less than 3 points
    3 games are winnable but equally we could lose all 3 and if that happens play offs at very best

Can’t agree with that statement, think the games after the split will be the season defining games, we should have 3 at home, only problem is, we’re probably better away from home.

I missed out if we win the next 3 then we would have a great chance of top 6 but if we lose then no chance - it’s been that long since I started a thread on here I forgot how complicated it was to post since that auld days lol

So win next 3 then playing for top 6
    But lose next 3 then we are probably looking at play offs at best

That’s what I meant by season defining

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    I missed out if we win the next 3 then we would have a great chance of top 6 but if we lose then no chance - it’s been that long since I started a thread on here I forgot how complicated it was to post since that auld days lol

So win next 3 then playing for top 6
    But lose next 3 then we are probably looking at play offs at best

That’s what I meant by season defining
    great Stuff Shuntz. What's prompted you to get posting again? We are going to have to tighten upm our defence, but hopefully the new signings will quickly gel. A win against Killie is a hard ask with their current home form being so good, but someone's got to break their run so why not us with Moussa scoring a goal from open play!

The interface is so crowded and confusing for TimeLords as daft Eric aka Riodee called us wrinklies lol
    Even logging in to post is not the most straightforward

Anyway - hopefully we will win all 3 which we are cabable of doing

Who knows what to expect tonight?.. never a settled line up.. looks like they are missing the Malumba, which is good.. as for this site, it's feking terrible these days, hard to use and covered in effing ads and pop ups...

Welcome back Shuntz good poster you are.

A new line-up again but one of the many variations in his wee book has to work and I've a good feeling about tonight, decent record down there and they are missing a couple of players. MTD and Moussa to score in open play.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Next 3 are really big games for us and we really canít take anything less than 3 points
    3 games are winnable but equally we could lose all 3 and if that happens play offs at very best
    Not a great start and donít think we can afford to go behind. OíDea in a back 3 is totally suspect

I think if you get a result tonight youíre more than likely safe. Is Caulker playing/if so how is he?

Just saw he scored. Could be a gamble that pays off

Some way to lose a game. Obviously McCann will find someone else to blame yet again
    Last edited by Taintedice; 13-02-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Someone needs to rally the fans now - club or DSA or whoever
    The way that we lost this game makes it doubly sore
    Regardless of our views on players/manager or whoever it’s time for everyone of us to get right behind the team and if we are to go down let’s go down fecking fighting

DDYB

Got to agree with you shuntz.the only way we can get out of this hole is by sticking together. I genuinely think we almost have a team that can win more than we lose.tighten up at the back and take some of our chances and we'll be fine.gutted losing to 10 men though.

McCann blaming the players is going to make the fans job a lot more difficult but I'm sure there will be great backing on Saturday. Maybe McCann can stay at home and watch Soccer Saturday, give the players a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    McCann blaming the players is going to make the fans job a lot more difficult but I'm sure there will be great backing on Saturday. Maybe McCann can stay at home and watch Soccer Saturday, give the players a chance.
    2-1 up against 10 men...think it's hard to blame anybody except the players for getting beat

Could blame the manager for terrible subtitutions which caused yet another defeat?

The substitution was made to stop Deecon being sent off, crowd were baying for it

Fair enough but why change the entire shape, why not bring on El Bak for Deacon and carry on as before, go for a 3rd? And why bring on El Bak for Kasunga when it was 2-2 and you should probably be happy with a point away from home. Blaming everyone bar himself is the true unprofessional/criminal act of the night.

Ok

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast