+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Season defining next 3 games ?

Season defining next 3 games ?

Next 3 are really big games for us and we really can’t take anything less than 3 points
    3 games are winnable but equally we could lose all 3 and if that happens play offs at very best

Can’t agree with that statement, think the games after the split will be the season defining games, we should have 3 at home, only problem is, we’re probably better away from home.

I missed out if we win the next 3 then we would have a great chance of top 6 but if we lose then no chance - it’s been that long since I started a thread on here I forgot how complicated it was to post since that auld days lol

So win next 3 then playing for top 6
    But lose next 3 then we are probably looking at play offs at best

That’s what I meant by season defining

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    I missed out if we win the next 3 then we would have a great chance of top 6 but if we lose then no chance - it’s been that long since I started a thread on here I forgot how complicated it was to post since that auld days lol

So win next 3 then playing for top 6
    But lose next 3 then we are probably looking at play offs at best

That’s what I meant by season defining
    great Stuff Shuntz. What's prompted you to get posting again? We are going to have to tighten upm our defence, but hopefully the new signings will quickly gel. A win against Killie is a hard ask with their current home form being so good, but someone's got to break their run so why not us with Moussa scoring a goal from open play!

The interface is so crowded and confusing for TimeLords as daft Eric aka Riodee called us wrinklies lol
    Even logging in to post is not the most straightforward

Anyway - hopefully we will win all 3 which we are cabable of doing

Who knows what to expect tonight?.. never a settled line up.. looks like they are missing the Malumba, which is good.. as for this site, it's feking terrible these days, hard to use and covered in effing ads and pop ups...

Welcome back Shuntz good poster you are.

A new line-up again but one of the many variations in his wee book has to work and I've a good feeling about tonight, decent record down there and they are missing a couple of players. MTD and Moussa to score in open play.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Next 3 are really big games for us and we really can’t take anything less than 3 points
    3 games are winnable but equally we could lose all 3 and if that happens play offs at very best
    Not a great start and don’t think we can afford to go behind. O’Dea in a back 3 is totally suspect

I think if you get a result tonight you’re more than likely safe. Is Caulker playing/if so how is he?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)