+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Still in with a shout

[QUOTE=baggieal;38799094]
    Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post

How can we believe, when we can't score a goal which a school boy could finish. Many Liverpool supporters were waiting to say - told you so with Sturridge who was a huge gamble, with not being fit and having a lack of game time - another West Brom sticky plaster attempt to shore a hole!

8 points from 13 games. I can understand anyone who disliked Pulis but can't see he would have got so few points from these games even though the football was not pretty.

If we go down - get rid of Pardew and bring in someone who is West Brom at heart who can sort out the mess!

If I was Lai now, I would take a gamble and replace Pardew with a top name now as at the moment, I can't see us even beating Huddersfield!
    There's still 33 points to play for that's how.
    Please take your repetitive nonsense to another thread.

[QUOTE=Whicka_Mon;38799220]
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

There's still 33 points to play for that's how.
    Please take your repetitive nonsense to another thread.

So says, the Pulis hater! Did not like Pulis myself but two clowns have already been sacked and three to go including Pardew!!!!

[QUOTE=baggieal;38799254]

So says, the Pulis hater! Did not like Pulis myself but two clowns have already been sacked and three to go including Pardew!!!!
    Yes you did like Pulis you hypocrite. It's here. On this message board. In black and white. In fact if you remember you "spoke for the majority who sang his name".

What's happened to the quote function? I seem to be quoting myself. Or is it just me being thick.

What's happened to the quote function? I seem to be quoting myself. Or is it just me being thick.

It’s you being thick.

You have to start your reply after the final word in the post you clicked on and that final word is always [QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Whicka_Mon;38799295]
    Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

Yes you did like Pulis you hypocrite. It's here. On this message board. In black and white. In fact if you remember you "spoke for the majority who sang his name".

I am not in to liking or disliking anybody whether it's at football or business level. I am in to someone doing their job effectively, and Pulis did a lot of good for the club before he quite rightly had to go, which was the right decision. That said, the timing of Pulis going was wrong, and doubt whether Pulis would have got a pathetic 8 points from the next 13 league games had he stayed.

Fact is - Pulis did not stay, but West Brom being West Brom, gave Pulis a whopping pay day ( no garden
    leave ) and his position was replaced by a clown. So there are two winners:
    1. Pulis laughing all the way to the bank and now with an owner who is passionate
    2. Pardew not at the back of the dole anymore because no other fecker wanted him!!!

I have said all along that the Board should be held to account ( check the posts ) because in my view, they are a feckin shambles and surprised that w anker Hammond did not follow the other two! Lai also needs to protect his investment and get over here more often and invest in quality or go and do one too!!!
    Last edited by baggieal; 13-02-2018 at 05:45 PM.

[QUOTE=baggieal;38799304]

I am not in to liking or disliking anybody whether it's at football or business level. I am in to someone doing their job effectively, and Pulis did a lot of good for the club before he quite rightly had to go, which was the right decision. That said, the timing of Pulis going was wrong, and doubt whether Pulis would have got a pathetic 8 points from the next 13 league games had he stayed.

Fact is - Pulis did not stay, but West Brom being West Brom, gave Pulis a whopping pay day ( no garden
    leave ) and his position was replaced by a clown. So there are two winners:
    1. Pulis laughing all the way to the bank and now with an owner who is passionate
    2. Pardew not at the back of the dole anymore because no other fecker wanted him!!!

I have said all along that the Board should be held to account ( check the posts ) because in my view, they are a feckin shambles and surprised that w anker Hammond did not follow the other two! Lai also needs to protect his investment and get over here more often and invest in quality or go and do one too!!!
    I'm confused
    You said in your previous post you did not like Pulis???

[QUOTE=mickd1961;38799303]It’s you being thick.

You have to start your reply after the final word in the post you clicked on and that final word is always I thought so. Its happening with Al aswell. Dumb and dumber ay we?

Ffs I give up

Ffs I give up
    It's probably for the best at the mo' chap .......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)