+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team Against Oxford and Score +!

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Same apart from Ihiewke for Wood :& Williams for Newell. HT FT winning
    Apologies sure I've got tunnel vision. Does that mean I only see what I want to see.

4-4-2 two changes Ihiewke for Wood, Williams for Newell.

Min' of 1st goal 19th for the Millers hopefully. 1st sub Lavery for one of the strikers.

Got quivers about this one. Always worry that a succession of excellent results and then coming up against what looks to be an easy game = frustration and disappointment!

1-2.

Sorry, many long, hard years as a supporter has taught me many hard lessons!

Fingers crossed in wrong

Just seeing if I'm not blocked on here. Didn't read it right earlier. 4-4-2 Williams for Newell if that isn't at the start. Early goal 10th min' in the right end.

5-1 to Millers.
    Ball hat- trick and Smith weighing in with a couple.
    First goal in 1st minute.
    Att: 9,989 (128).
    Oxford keeper sent off in first half.
    Gwru to profess his love for Newell on Valentine Eve after a great display!.

Reading that we are one of only 2 clubs not to score from a pen this season in our league . Think we have only had one and missed it. So are we due a pen ? But then again will we score it? Also says summat about how many pens refs give us as well dunnit Dont think we had any last year but i stand to be corrected.

Not sure about the result toneet I keep swinging from optimism to the feeling we are due a slip up. I'm a bit in slip up mode at the moment. Hope I'm proved wrong.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-02-2018 at 06:27 PM.

4-0,first goal 10mins Smith,4-4-2,sub Yates For Smith 82mins.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123