+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CL Tonight

CL Tonight

Finally we get to the meaty stuff.

I hope Juve spank Spurs good and proper.
    As for Basel, I hope they make a meal out of it. Say a 3-2 win.

Pity I can't stay up to watch. Had a longish day. Almost midnight here already and I've been up since 4 in the
    morning.

Meanwhile good luck at Hillsborough. Who's going? You may bump into an ex-forummer there.
    He'll be the one looking like a dickhead.

Habe you taken over from you know who as the new purveyor of greed league threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post

Meanwhile good luck at Hillsborough. Who's going? You may bump into an ex-forummer there.
    He'll be the one looking like a dickhead.
    A real DDDickhead?

Lolz MA.
    Well Roger talking about greed leagues, aren't you aiming to be part of 1 next season?

I have long held the view that I'd prefer not to be an also ran in that league but the money is attractive in stopping us from being at the mercy of the whim of an owners wallet. I would hate to see us start every season with our only hope being to avoid relegation.

This is why, in many ways, I'm not (heresy I know) bothered if we go up or not. As I only go to away games (living in the sarfeast) promotion would likely mean I wouldnt be likely to get tickets for any games either.

Dont get me wrong, I want us to succeed, but I prefer to see us in a competetive arena.

Liverpool had a very impressive away win in Oporto tonight.
    And advantage Real Madrid against PSG. Is 3-1 enough? I think it should be. IF PSG can overturn this, then they can truly considered to come of age and be favoured to win the whole thing.
    Man City may be the team to beat at this stage unless PSG show what they claim to be made off.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)