+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs away

Maynard on .....

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    So it was 3 centre backs, a right wing back and a big hole in the left back area. That is f@cking stupid.
    Exactly. Stewart described it as a chaos type of back five but if memory serves me right it was logan that was the player staying up to create a gap to try to encourage theit wingback forward to get behind him. Once hearts worked it out they were rampant. The same here.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He sh1tes himself in ALL games.
    fify

Think it's time to withdraw O'Connor's new contract and if City need a filler for the seventh spot on the bench, let them have Chidi back early.

Yassssssss - Maynard's on. Time to lump on 2-3 score line.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    You’re clueless.
    You’re the only f*****g person that is saying we played with 4 at the back FFS.
    Give it a rest.
    Laughable patter - sorry for not confirming to the cringey group think that this site has become. WTF was Considine doing taking throw ins down at the Hibs corner flag constantly if he was playing in a back 3?

First time seeing him actually but aye: our keeper just tipped a shot round the post and he gave a goal kick. Thought we might rally in the last 15 mins but been nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bpdon View Post
    Laughable patter - sorry for not confirming to the cringey group think that this site has become. WTF was Considine doing taking throw ins down at the Hibs corner flag constantly if he was playing in a back 3?
    It’s not patter you muppet.
    It’s fact.
    You’re clueless.
    Everyone is saying we started with 3 at the back.
    F*ck off and stop talking sh1te.
    If our best defender ever also has said “Aberdeen have been a defensive shambles & 3 at the back hasn’t worked”, then I’ll believe him rather than you FFS!
    You’re making a pap of yourself.
    Carry on

Willie Miller said it was a back 3. Is that laughable patter?

Name:  Screenshot_20180217-164916-01.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  19.0 KB

"The Dons are playing a three-man defence" taken from Willie Miller on BBC. We never ever ever play well in a back 3. It's stupid and we can't play it, especially with Considine & AOC being 2 of the 3.

I thought we were poor in the first half but our players stepped up and put in the most horrendous second half to make me realise the first half wasn't as bad as I thought. No pass marks from me today and proof that more than a few are just not up to the standard expected.

Goodbye AOC and our bog standard loanee midfielder (awful). If either of those players are on the field next week we will get a right royal humping. At least Christie won't be there to underachieve like he invariably does.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast