+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs away

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Cheers min. It wont be much of a crawl more of pints in a cluster then wade up. I looked the Dons fixtures ages ago and thought id get a triple header of Broadwood/Forthbank/Easter Road this weekend as surely the biggest game in the league is our game. Tvs a funny thing and i was wrong. Train to Stirling and day out was already booked

May head to Caley v Crusaders on Sunday instead
    Clyde/Stirling/ICT......do you not like pubs.....at least Hibs have scope to enjoy a libation pre/post match with ground location....enjoy anyway and tbh Stirling has plenty before you trek to the mini Kingsford.
    Carnoustie for me to cheer on my home team in the Scottish as my club has a free.....come on the Lie 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Clyde/Stirling/ICT......do you not like pubs.....at least Hibs have scope to enjoy a libation pre/post match with ground location....enjoy anyway and tbh Stirling has plenty before you trek to the mini Kingsford.
    Carnoustie for me to cheer on my home team in the Scottish as my club has a free.....come on the Lie ��
    Driving Clyde(well Cumbernauld Colts) and Caley(if i go) so pubs are nae an issue. The photos outside for my tour are the main aim.

Is that Carnoustie Panmure v Arthurlie. They are both due a vist from me for one of my other tours ive concocted

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Driving Clyde(well Cumbernauld Colts) and Caley(if i go) so pubs are nae an issue. The photos outside for my tour are the main aim.

Is that Carnoustie Panmure v Arthurlie. They are both due a vist from me for one of my other tours ive concocted
    Indeed it is, Barrhead born and bred...a few dandies from down there, Big Eck, gas meter and your very own favourite manager....that aside, mind the final after we had won the real league in 1980.....local derby v Pollok at Hampden....Norrie Fulton scored the only goal.....bugger......did not help the pain when his son went onto play for selllick.

Enjoy your trips round the grounds, god knows how many I’ve frequented over the years.....after being a diehard with the dandies for so long I tend to cherry pick my games now as my football fix is assisting a local team and we have a “free” this Saturday......hence.....”come on the lie!”
    Stand Free

On the subject of captain, surely the only players likely to be on the pitch with any real 'claim' to be captain are Logan, Considine and Rooney? Followed by O'Connor and McKenna.

I expect it'll be McLean though.

McLean getting it would almost be as bad as when Foster got it

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    On the subject of captain, surely the only players likely to be on the pitch with any real 'claim' to be captain are Logan, Considine and Rooney? Followed by O'Connor and McKenna.

I expect it'll be McLean though.
    I'd like to see Logan get the armband. Considine has a claim since he has been with us since the 70's or there a bouts but himself and Rooney aren't vocal enough to be captain material. I don't see any problem with McLean getting it even though he is off shortly.

I second Logan.

Arnason for me...if he plays.

Captaincy to Logan or McKenna for me. As for Shinnie's replacement, Ah'm left wonderin' far the f()ck does Greg Stewart figure in the grand scheme o' things?

Is he jist 'good tae hae around the place' ... assumin the place in question is the subs bench?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I don't see any problem with McLean getting it even though he is off shortly.
    I would agree with this and would have had his name included, but the fact is he's already left - having a loan player as your captain must be about the most castrating thing a team could do and if I was an opposing player I'd be using that to rip the absolute pish all game.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast