+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs away

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ill stick 100 quid on it

We will be 3rd come tonight and 4th or 5th come may
    I'm willing to hold the stakes - if both you and JJ send me £100 I'll pay the winner at the end of May. Honest.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    I'm willing to hold the stakes - if both you and JJ send me £100 I'll pay the winner at the end of May. Honest.
    nice try

I'm away to try and get odds for it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ill stick 100 quid on it

We will be 3rd come tonight and 4th or 5th come may
    Thank you for responding in a prompt/sensible manner, I’m afraid £100 does not float my boat in terms of a stake.....that aside, if I were you and you obviously feel that we will go into freefall you should go online and/or speak via your account manager and see what odds you will get......you will get good odds.
    SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’m afraid £100 does not float my boat in terms of a stake...
    Ah, pube sandwich type of guy?

I have not seen the game.Yet to look forward to on Sportscene. Del setting us up to play three at the back in such games is just ridiculous as we do not have the players to make that formation work. You need the defenders on the flanks to be mobile and quick otherwise the likes of Celtic and Rangers with fast wingers like Forrest and Windass will rip you to pieces with balls lobbed down the flanks over the midfield five. Neither O'Conner or Considine fit the bill for that formation and it is inviting trouble to play it. Time he learned that fact but I expect more of the same on Saturday. Brendan Rodgers must be rubbing his hands at the prospect.

While it doesn't work having 3 at the back the players need to take responsibility and be able to adapt to a three at the back.

Horrendous performance. Players need to man up and grow a pair.

The players should have ignored the instructions to play 3 at the back and gone with the normal formation. Maybe McInnes is so thick he wouldn't have noticed.

If anyone saw Sportscene, then Michael Stewart nailed it in the analysis of the game.
    Questioning why we changed formation & tactics after 4 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If anyone saw Sportscene, then Michael Stewart nailed it in the analysis of the game.
    Questioning why we changed formation & tactics after 4 wins.
    Because McInnes is a bit thick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Because McInnes is a bit thick.
    Surely a journalist with any football knowledge would question him why he does it?
    Then again, journalists in this country aren’t great at asking tough questions.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast