+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Hibs away

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    How do you know that?
    I know everything

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I know everything
    That’s not an answer,what’s your source caller that Aberdeen players and management look on here?

Personally if I was a professional football player I would never look on a fans forum because it would destroy your confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Ah, pube sandwich type of guy?
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    That’s not an answer,what’s your source caller that Aberdeen players and management look on here?

Personally if I was a professional football player I would never look on a fans forum because it would destroy your confidence.
    Oh come on. Keep Up !! Mason has told us before ; he gets his info from a man in a pub in Dumbarton. And this mannie ,...is " in the know " Y`ken. wink wink, eh eh ?!!

Though a`body kent `at ?

Fückin stinking.

That was a McGhee era-esque performance. Hibs really didn't have to do anything well, just wait for us to give them the ball and run off with it as we stood and watched. Fücking pitiful.

Along with the other well-discussed issues with the formation, when will Deek see that May and Rooney need to play together - not instead of each other? The spaces that May's runs created in the second half just remained spaces where a centre forward would be standing. Most notably when he got in behind the defence to the byline and looked up to find no-one within 20 yards of the goal.

I mention May's "runs" quite deliberately - as we seemed in no way interested in giving him the ball for the most part. If Deek's thinking was we could play the ball over the top for May to stretch their defence then the players either didn't know or actively disobeyed - preferring instead to play trundling sideways passes to the nearest Hibs player. May must be wondering what the fück we bought him for.
    Last edited by ILikeJam; 19-02-2018 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Exactly. Lets take up this conversation again in May when we are oot the cup and mid table
    I totally disagree with you, will happily bring this thread back up then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The players & management look in on here & AFC Chat.

That’s why I pull up that f*kn imbecile McHunnis in every thread
    Think you maybe overestimate your impact on the club min.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    That was so sadly predictable I’m afraid.
    I’ll go double or quits in saying he’ll be torn a new one by Forrest & be culpable for at least one of their 3 goals.

What I don't understand is why nobody has asked McInnes in interviews or press conferences 1) what on earth that formation was meant to be against Hibs? and 2) what on earth was the thinking behind it? oh and 3) why didn't he change it straight away when it was clear to see nobody knew what they were doing?

Why just keep asking him the same, obvious, pointless questions - i.e. "how do you bounce back from this Derek?", "do you think it's a good time to be playing Celtic?" "Does the poor record against the OF make you more determined to win?" Stupid questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    What I don't understand is why nobody has asked McInnes in interviews or press conferences 1) what on earth that formation was meant to be against Hibs? and 2) what on earth was the thinking behind it? oh and 3) why didn't he change it straight away when it was clear to see nobody knew what they were doing?

Why just keep asking him the same, obvious, pointless questions - i.e. "how do you bounce back from this Derek?", "do you think it's a good time to be playing Celtic?" "Does the poor record against the OF make you more determined to win?" Stupid questions.
    Because generally we don’t have journalists who do their job properly.
    They won’t want to ask what is perceived to be awkward questions.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast