+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs away

I think folk have become so used to us being pish that they will look at today as being something we were due.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    poked in the eye or kicked in the bollox.
    Kicked in the bollox for me for what it's worth

Having witnessed how poorly we set up today to play against a Hibs team who we have beaten on both occasions earlier this season then I think we can all safely acknowledge that Celtic will wipe the floor with us next week at Pittodrie.

Interviews on RedTV interesting...
    MacLean looked absolutely gutted, like he was close to tears...
    Considine saying we didn't get balls in the box and said "Obviously a lot harder for GMS to get up there when he's playing wing back"
    Kinda shows that even the players were a bit mystified with the set up

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Just given up on Alba - didn't know score, still don't but I'm assuming we're not coming back from this.
    Powder puff. How can every player just nae turn up? Even if most are out of position.

And nae meaning to have a go at McGinn (as he has been class up to now since returning) but where the f*ck was he supposed to be playing today? In GMS pocket on the left first half & infield second half?

Usually in the Shinnie at LB camp but by christ we missed him the day. BUT we shouldn't have to - bizarre use of our budget in not one but several of our windows. Screaming out for midfielders. SCREAMING!!!!

Edit: We never came back then...
    We won 3-2.
    McInnes realised the idiocy of 3 at the back & played our normal formation.
    Considine & O’Connor linked up for the winner, using their pace & passing ability to slice through the Hibs defence.
    You should’ve stuck with it.
    Can’t you tell with the happy atmosphere in the posts tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    We won 3-2.
    McInnes realised the idiocy of 3 at the back & played our normal formation.
    Considine & O’Connor linked up for the winner, using their pace & passing ability to slice through the Hibs defence.
    You should’ve stuck with it.
    Can’t you tell with the happy atmosphere in the posts tonight?

OBI if you're reading this I think he is being safetious....saphetuios...facetiou....

I think he's taking the p*ss

And nae meaning to have a go at McGinn (as he has been class up to now since returning) but where the f*ck was he supposed to be playing today?
    He needs a kick up the erse

You had me up until O'Conner and ability...

Also usually a Consi fan but infuriated me to no end today at the goal when both times after Woodman palmed it out, he was too busy remonstrating to the lineo that it was off-side instead of facing up to the play. Basic, basic stuff.
    As many have said, he’s passable against the bottom 6 teams.
    ... but I’m sorry, we can’t have players who are liabilities in 40% of the games they play in.
    I sincerely hope he’ll be replaced in the summer, but if DM is still here beyond this season then that’s unlikely as he loves Considine.

What a cvnt of a referee, Considine and Christie's bookings weren't even fouls.

Their 1st looked a bit offside and their 2nd came as a direct consequence of us not leaving an attacker up when defending a corner - I'll never understand why we do this.

Chidi was unlucky to get subbed, McLean should've been off before him but of course that'll never happen.

Major surgery in the close season. O'Conner must go, Deek talked to him in Dubui about extending his contract, as he has not responded, hopefully he's a goner.
    Big Andy C, great servant of the club but time to move on.
    Arnie, thanks a strange one for me, he's not great but never gets a consistent run. If he plays for Iceland at the World Club, we get 300, 000 Euros, could we honestly turn that down and release him.

I just felt we wouldnt beat Hibs this week, to get something out of the Celtic game is a must. If we could get a least a point that would be great

2nd place is douable, Celtic, Hibs, Hearts Motherwell are more than capable of taking full points from the Huns.

The problem for us, we go on mazy runs against the lesser teams which inflates the managements ego we become confortable.

Disspointingley, for us we are constantly thrashed by Celtic home and away, and to lose the Huns the last four times out is embrassing to say the least. Its seems to be a mindset we cannot get away from, we need winners in our side, we have few but we also have two many guys afraid to harden up and put the tackle in when it matters and pass the ball to another player in Red directly, instead we get balls hoofed high up into the sky hoping something comes of it.
    We need to go back to basics, we have some really good players but something not working tactics and selection wise

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast