+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs away

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hibs away

Big game being played........ on a Saturday....... at 3pm

Need the 3 points here to keep the gap from big smelly.

Am I right in thinking Shinnie is out? So big call to see how DM shuffles the team.

In/oot - In
    Furryboots - behind the goal
    Pre - hopefully get a beer somewhere (any recommendations?)
    Post - mithers for tea
    Prediction - proper mannies score. 1-2

In/oot - Oot
    Furryboots - Forthbank for Stirling Albion v Annan Athletic
    Pre - Pub crawl from train station
    Post - Pub crawl to train station
    Prediction - 0-0 at Easter Road, 0-0 at Forthbank

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    In/oot - Oot
    Furryboots - Forthbank for Stirling Albion v Annan Athletic
    Pre - Pub crawl from train station
    Post - Pub crawl to train station
    Prediction - 0-0 at Easter Road, 0-0 at Forthbank
    Best of luck with the pub crawl, 1st ventured to Stirling in the 2nd leg of the quarter final of league cup in 76.....1st time I saw proper fighting at a match....we got gubbed on the pitch though...won replay and low and behold go on and see my first ever cup win......2nd time at Stirling was in the Scottish cup at their new stadium.....imagine Kingsford/Mcdiarmid/Falkirk will be similar.....no scope for pub crawl apart from one pub that serves the industrial units that was a midden about 20 minutes from the ground....

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Best of luck with the pub crawl, 1st ventured to Stirling in the 2nd leg of the quarter final of league cup in 76.....1st time I saw proper fighting at a match....we got gubbed on the pitch though...won replay and low and behold go on and see my first ever cup win......2nd time at Stirling was in the Scottish cup at their new stadium.....imagine Kingsford/Mcdiarmid/Falkirk will be similar.....no scope for pub crawl apart from one pub that serves the industrial units that was a midden about 20 minutes from the ground....
    Cheers min. It wont be much of a crawl more of pints in a cluster then wade up. I looked the Dons fixtures ages ago and thought id get a triple header of Broadwood/Forthbank/Easter Road this weekend as surely the biggest game in the league is our game. Tvs a funny thing and i was wrong. Train to Stirling and day out was already booked

May head to Caley v Crusaders on Sunday instead

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Cheers min. It wont be much of a crawl more of pints in a cluster then wade up. I looked the Dons fixtures ages ago and thought id get a triple header of Broadwood/Forthbank/Easter Road this weekend as surely the biggest game in the league is our game. Tvs a funny thing and i was wrong. Train to Stirling and day out was already booked

May head to Caley v Crusaders on Sunday instead
    Clyde/Stirling/ICT......do you not like pubs.....at least Hibs have scope to enjoy a libation pre/post match with ground location....enjoy anyway and tbh Stirling has plenty before you trek to the mini Kingsford.
    Carnoustie for me to cheer on my home team in the Scottish as my club has a free.....come on the Lie 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Clyde/Stirling/ICT......do you not like pubs.....at least Hibs have scope to enjoy a libation pre/post match with ground location....enjoy anyway and tbh Stirling has plenty before you trek to the mini Kingsford.
    Carnoustie for me to cheer on my home team in the Scottish as my club has a free.....come on the Lie ��
    Driving Clyde(well Cumbernauld Colts) and Caley(if i go) so pubs are nae an issue. The photos outside for my tour are the main aim.

Is that Carnoustie Panmure v Arthurlie. They are both due a vist from me for one of my other tours ive concocted

Andrew Dallas is ref

In/Oot - In (finally managed to find a spare pair of tickets!)
    Furryboots - Up in the rafters by the looks o it
    Pre - Also looking for recommendations. Pub crawl to ground after Champagne breakfast at hotel (prawn sandwich takeaway, half & half scarf round my neck)
    Post - Stopping at an offy on the way to train station for the 18:30 up the road
    Prediction - The way both teams have been playing you'd expect a 4-4, so I'll say 0-0

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Am I right in thinking Shinnie is out? So big call to see how DM shuffles the team.
    Shinnie is suspended for the next two league games, so he misses Hibs and Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Shinnie is suspended for the next two league games, so he misses Hibs and Celtic.
    Who will be the captain? Hope it ain’t Considine!

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast