+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My reply to PBORO

My reply to PBORO

As I didn't get the chance bc the thread got closed, I never said new owners will be any better but I would rather be playing in league 2 with ambitions to be better to achieve something to win something, under Ashley all we will ever be is a un ambitous cash cow that is always fighting relegation unless we get lucky like 2011/12 I'm sick of always not being able to compete so if we can't compete with the likes of bourmouth Swansea in the prem we might as well be in championship or league 1 playing against big clubs such as leeds Blackburn villa forest.

£4M net spend a year since he been here says it all plus he gets free advertising money from merchandise sales ticket sales and all the other sponsors he gets paid for which is a lot more than £4m a season.

Plus TV Money that is about £100m+ a season and probably only 30% goes towards player wages

Hang on a minute though, he s not making any money from NUFC,YEAH! more cockney bull****.

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    As I didn't get the chance bc the thread got closed, I never said new owners will be any better but I would rather be playing in league 2 with ambitions to be better to achieve something to win something, under Ashley all we will ever be is a un ambitous cash cow that is always fighting relegation unless we get lucky like 2011/12 I'm sick of always not being able to compete so if we can't compete with the likes of bourmouth Swansea in the prem we might as well be in championship or league 1 playing against big clubs such as leeds Blackburn villa forest.

£4M net spend a year since he been here says it all plus he gets free advertising money from merchandise sales ticket sales and all the other sponsors he gets paid for which is a lot more than £4m a season.

Plus TV Money that is about £100m+ a season and probably only 30% goes towards player wages
    you show what your lack of knowledge is

try over 60 % on wages
    if not higher
    then factor in the upkeep of the ground and the training facilities

in fact im sure our wage bill under rafa is about 90 million per year

so do the sums

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post

Average is just under £27,000 per player per week. just under £32 million per season for the first team squad.

http://sillyseason.com/salary/newcas...alaries-99593/

you full of ****e plastic
    in 2015 2016 it was 74 mill plus
    in that season the wage bill was 70 plus percent of turnover

in that season we had the 14-15th highest wage bill

so if the lad is correct and we do turnover 100 mill it dont leavea lot for other things does it

agents fees paying of old debts etc etc

your a fool if you think te wage bill is 37 mill
    really making yourself look stupid even trying to prove a point thatis so wrong

our wage bill 2015-2016 with pension and social security costs (many people for get this ) was in excess of 75 million

despite shifting many players when we went down sissoko townsend cabaye etc
    our wage bill allegedly went up with all the players we brought for the readiness to get out the fizzy

so please your calculations of 30-40 million are just so far out only a fool would believe them
    or even post them believing them to be true

go back to using the ignore button
    it has a stupidity button built in to help you

27000 x 25 x52 =£35,100,000
    ad rafas wages the coaches wages the medical wages etc tec tec

then the pensions
    then the ni contributions

of just the players

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    in 2015 2016 it was 74 mill plus
    in that season the wage bill was 70 plus percent of turnover

in that season we had the 14-15th highest wage bill

so if the lad is correct and we do turnover 100 mill it dont leavea lot for other things does it

agents fees paying of old debts etc etc

our wage bill 2015-2016 with pension and social security costs (many people for get this ) was in excess of 75 million

despite shifting many players when we went down sissoko townsend cabaye etc
    our wage bill allegedly went up with all the players we brought for the readiness to get out the fizzy

so please your calculations of 30-40 million are just so far out only a fool would believe them

Pboro as usual.OH SO AS USUAL you can't read a post.

It wasn't me who quoted those figures, it was the sit I put the link up for.

Kindly show that occasionally you can be a man and apologise for your usual insulting, ill considered outburst.

Also you missed the fact that the answer was to Nufc204mag and not to you.

Also as usual you missed the fact that it was pointed out that those figures were for the first team squad.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 13-02-2018 at 04:26 PM.

Sakes.

Again with over the top rudeness Pboro. Pat wasn't speaking to you in the first instance and didn't insult you, or was rude to you in his reply to you.

Following through with Ron's idea.

Thread Closed - apologies to Nufc204mag

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)