+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: O/T Unilever

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Is it 70% or 80%, once again taking a wild guess GF, with mo basis in the truth.
    No, based on polls.

75% think there was too much immigration from 2005-2015 according to this YouGov poll:

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/03/02...t-immigration/

I'll repeat what i posted but which you conveniently missed in your quote, most folk have issues with immigration, but alongside that most folk don't hold the same rabid views that you do, so please stop trying to link the two eh.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ....immigrants this immigrants that...muslims this..muslims that.... its tedious, its non sensical and its nasty bigoted rubbish greatfire. There is no one on this site listening to your warped world views apart from a few fellow crackpots...give it a rest. How you are allowed to stay on here but the likes of gwru who is irritating but NOT offensive baffles me...
    I have the thread through Roly and I can't see where Great Fire is being racist. In fact I can only see an opinion on immigration with links to back up what he's he's saying. If if you have cause for complaint please do so without the snide comment on how the site is run. There are rules as you know and there is leeway that lets a group of you have heated discussions on how the world is run outside of football.

Please if someone is being blantently racist please raise the point via the complaint button so that we can forward the issue to FootyMad who will deal with it.

You see they make money out of the traffic the site generates yet we sit here trying to keep the majority of members happy. By doing this we generally get more visiters, members which helps keep the topics and threads active. We get complains and we get direct notifications that we try to answer when we can and if we feel relevant.

Didn't say he was racist on this occasion Frog. Not meant to be a snide comment at you by the way I know its a hard job. I'm sure you are trying to be fair.

By the way is gwru banned? No one seem to know for sure and can you say why? I see he is up to his irritating tricks on banter at the moment but personally i would consider being irritating on a message board, bad though it may be,as being a lot lesser crime than being potentially offensive to minority groups that is all i am saying.

What is your view? Do you think that muslims would stop using this site or would be put off posting on here if they read the stuff gfire puts on it? I know I would if I was them.

I don't particularly want gfire to be banned, censorship aint a good thing and you dont want a bland board like banter, but I think he needs to be reeled in a bit in terms of being careful that he doesnt offend. Thats my 10 pennorth for what its worth.

Potentially RUFC could have a large muslim following like many clubs in the midlands with where the ground is situated. Why not try to get them down to NYS rather than thinking that all millers fans are like gfire?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-02-2018 at 04:52 PM.

I don't particularly want gfire to be banned, censorship aint a good thing and you dont want a bland board like banter, but I think he needs to be reeled in a bit in terms of being careful that he doesnt offend. Thats my 10 pennorth for what its worth.
    So you're a snowflake as well?

"Help, help, someone is being offensive."

What is your view? Do you think that muslims would stop using this site or would be put off posting on here if they read the stuff gfire puts on it? I know I would if I was them.

Sorry for the racist in my responce.

I can't answer for muslims Roly but I would be interested to hear their views. The problem I believe is that people are unable to say what we want on many issues without being called out for having views that criticise without really being heard.

I would love to know if they're wanting to be defended by ideals or if they have an opinion different to what people immagine what they want to be defended against.

Unfortunately I have lived in a prodominently white villages and towns. I schooled at Thybergh where there was only 1 Asian girl and we never spoke.
    My mother worked in a youth centre where I encountered many young assian lads who weren't too nice towards me but I was one white lad in amoungst 30 and that was 35 years ago.

Don't push your luck sunshine frog has not replied yet....oops speak of the devil

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345