+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Oxford

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Oxford

It wasn't too long ang that Oxford had a few of our oldplayers including Maguire and wer storming their way to the Championship. Are there any left there from our recent history.

We're on a great run and the feeling from Saturday was one not felt since our last promotion. Can we even dream of another promotion in this decade? Have we ever had 3 in a decade? Strange things that you think of whilst stood in the pub having a drink with your mates! Can't wait until I can stand in a pub before a match with a pint in my hand!!!

Warnes team beat equalled the Neil Warnock run with 11 unbeaten. Jees, when you think of that dire run just before it and where we'd have been now! Yep you've got it! Still at home against Oxford needing a win to keep up there withthe leaders!!!!

Team news to follow when we have it

come on you millers lets go again!

Couple of Ex Millers still at Oxford, Frog. Scott Shearer as backup GK, let's hope he gets on the pitch tonight... Wes Thomas, not the greatest striker we've ever had but influential in that promotion season.

Rodak;
    Emmanuel,
    Ajayi,
    Wood,
    Mattock;
    Forde;
    Towell,
    Vaulks,
    Newell;
    Ball,
    Smith.

Bonjour Froglet. Just off upstairs to put my thermals on as it's predicted to hit -1 tonight. Also putting the big cromby on to keep the knees covered during the match.

Have you still got 6 inch at your end?

Subs:

Price,
    Ihiekwe,
    Taylor,
    Palmer,
    Williams,
    Lavery,
    Yates.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupjamie View Post
    Couple of Ex Millers still at Oxford, Frog. Scott Shearer as backup GK, let's hope he gets on the pitch tonight... Wes Thomas, not the greatest striker we've ever had but influential in that promotion season.
    Thanks for that. I would have liked Wes Thomas to have stayed. Him leaving has eventually stopped me from calling him Wes Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Bonjour Froglet. Just off upstairs to put my thermals on as it's predicted to hit -1 tonight. Also putting the big cromby on to keep the knees covered during the match.

Have you still got 6 inch at your end?
    Always needed Sudercrem after thermals but that's too much information

That snow cleared with the rain however it snowed again today. Only an inch (8cm).

Broke mi fone int week soo it'll be difficult to get any reports done until half time

Morning from South Island NZ. Having bfast listening to comms. Where's Matt Young?? UTM!!
    Millers score!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast