Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 112

Thread: Match Thread vs. Carlisle Utd. 13/02/18

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,085

    Match Thread vs. Carlisle Utd. 13/02/18

    Ben Hall makes his debut in place of Brisley. Hewitt back partnered by Noble.. Grant benched as expected.

    Name:  27908298_10155596226912983_3561943554674383788_o.jpg
Views: 1225
Size:  97.2 KB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,959
    That looks decent(assuming Hall is any good) but there again I did say that on Saturday....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,550
    Interesting changes, certainly time to give Grant a rest.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,631
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Ben Hall makes his debut in place of Brisley. Hewitt back partnered by Noble.. Grant benched as expected.

    Name:  27908298_10155596226912983_3561943554674383788_o.jpg
Views: 1225
Size:  97.2 KB
    Decent looking team for tonight, I read on another thread about back chatters in the locker room, I see Hawkridge is not in the squad so wondering if it was him? Also Grant dropped to the bench... I am delighted to see Hall get a game but was hoping it was at Duffy's expense as he looks like he needs a break, other than that its a strong looking team... come on boys lets get back on track

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,085
    Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Decent looking team for tonight, I read on another thread about back chatters in the locker room, I see Hawkridge is not in the squad so wondering if it was him? Also Grant dropped to the bench... I am delighted to see Hall get a game but was hoping it was at Duffy's expense as he looks like he needs a break, other than that its a strong looking team... come on boys lets get back on track
    KN explained that there was no backchat in the locker room. He clarified that what he meant was backchat from the pitch in response to his in-game instructions. The 'lost the dressing room' brigade will be along shortly to pretend he didn't.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,631
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    KN explained that there was no backchat in the locker room. He clarified that what he meant was backchat from the pitch in response to his in-game instructions. The 'lost the dressing room' brigade will be along shortly to pretend he didn't.
    Ha ha thank you for setting me straight Wedgie What do you fancy for tonight? A sneaky win maybe?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,085
    Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Decent looking team for tonight, I read on another thread about back chatters in the locker room, I see Hawkridge is not in the squad so wondering if it was him? Also Grant dropped to the bench... I am delighted to see Hall get a game but was hoping it was at Duffy's expense as he looks like he needs a break, other than that its a strong looking team... come on boys lets get back on track

    Will be interesting to see the shape of the team with Hewitt, Husin and Noble all starting.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-02-2018 at 07:07 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,169
    I agree with Grant being benched, he needs a wake up call.....surprised at Fitz not getting a recall....thank goodness Hewitt is back....Aless to score

  9. #9
    Cuts not deep enough in my opinion, happy with hawkridge and grant but Duffy should of gone along with Collin as fitzsimons a much better keeper but it's a promising line up let's see how the new guy settles in.brisley is an interesting change as he is the best defenders along with tootle

  10. #10
    I thought after Saturday there would be deeper cuts, agree with hawkridge and grant , very surprised at brisley as thought should be Duffy and would of preferred fitzsimons as better shot stopper , Adam also doesn't look fully fit.fingers crossed looks more active and battling in midfield so am quietly confident

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Cuts not deep enough in my opinion, happy with hawkridge and grant but Duffy should of gone along with Collin as fitzsimons a much better keeper but it's a promising line up let's see how the new guy settles in.brisley is an interesting change as he is the best defenders along with tootle
    My guess is that KN needed to make changes to back up his anger....Grant was easy because he has been a waste of a shirt lately....Bris is a big surprise, but my guess is that he did not want to oust the club captain?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,085
    Goals flying in everywhere except at Meadow Lane already... Slags 2-0 up and ahead of us in 4th now in the live table

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,218
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Goals flying in everywhere except at Meadow Lane already... Slags 2-0 up
    and above Notts now - goal difference now only 2 behind us

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    7,579
    Come on notts!!!!
    1-0

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,085
    Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Come on notts!!!!
    1-0
    That man Stead again. Alessandra assist. Sitting 4th again. Need Swindon and Crewe to score now.

    19' #Notts 1-0 Carlisle. Superb slide-rule pass from Alessandra, Stead took his time and slotted past Bonham to give Notts the lead.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-02-2018 at 08:16 PM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,085
    Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    and above Notts now - goal difference now only 2 behind us
    I make it 5 now

    EDIT: Now 4
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-02-2018 at 08:19 PM.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,218
    "going rather well tonight chaps"

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,085
    Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    "going rather well tonight chaps"
    So far so good

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,085
    Slags 4-0 ahead at HT!

  20. #20
    Pies4u writes stead off on Saturday. Stead scores another 2. Pies4u and his golden touch.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •