+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Carlisle Utd. 13/02/18

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I know people will say "Picking on Duffy" but he is the worse sort of player!! Always looking for a foul, always arguing, always losing track of the game with his staying down and rolling around when he cocks up ffs!! I dislike him and his attitude intensely!!
    Smiffy you are right......the ref knew Duffy tried to con him but he figured losing a goal was good enough.....he decided to book him later on for gobbing off.....plus added on 7 minutes injury time.....the guy is a liability......whoever was sat near the iFollow microphone was doing his nut at Duffy......called him everything from a pig to a dog

Well done lads, and all the best for the rest of the season. I had a great time listening on BBC Radio Cumbria from where I got the impression that there was a sniper in the crowd shooting at your lot based on the frequency with which they tucked their ankles up and hit the deck. Let me know which hospital they're in and I'll send flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Well done lads, and all the best for the rest of the season. I had a great time listening on BBC Radio Cumbria from where I got the impression that there was a sniper in the crowd shooting at your lot based on the frequency with which they tucked their ankles up and hit the deck. Let me know which hospital they're in and I'll send flowers.
    No matter which side or which team we support doesn't it make your ****(Edit..Poop) itch the way players go down nowadays!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Well done Stead, I thought the ref was going to send Duffy off, Stead spotted it and literally hurled Duffy away....Duffy was not happy and pushed at Stead as well out of the refs eyeline.....he had lost the plot
    Duffy needs dropping for that. Brilliant from Stead.

It would be interesting to see if Hall and Brisley play well together.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Total chaos....Noble faked a foul so he booked him.....Duffy tried it which led to their goal, no booking.....Husin walked the ball slowly for a throw in, booking, Duffy complained...booking....the ref had had enough basically

Cracking game though....we deserved to win it and we did....total battling team display
    I don't know about you lot but I thought Nobsa contributed absolutely NOTHING tonight. Easily the worse player on the pitch, wuddent pay him in washers.

Best team lost, we'll not keep getting away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Best team lost, we'll not keep getting away with it.
    To quote Mr. Stallard "Points first, performances 2nd at this stage of the season".

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I don't know about you lot but I thought Nobsa contributed absolutely NOTHING tonight. Easily the worse player on the pitch, wuddent pay him in washers.
    He's rife for getting sent off at a crucial time as well. Wouldn't care about his ban, just going down to 10 men on the day. I've never really been a fan tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    To quote Mr. Stallard "Points first, performances 2nd at this stage of the season".
    To quote King Jimmy, 'Best team always wins, the rest is just gossip'.

That was a ***** but barely deserved win, and the second half was just painful to watch as we struggled to string two passes together from 60 minutes onwards. We seemed to be doing out best to give two points away, but thankfully we held on.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast