+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Carlisle Utd. 13/02/18

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Match Thread vs. Carlisle Utd. 13/02/18

Ben Hall makes his debut in place of Brisley. Hewitt back partnered by Noble.. Grant benched as expected.

Name:  27908298_10155596226912983_3561943554674383788_o.jpg
Views: 1272
Size:  97.2 KB

That looks decent(assuming Hall is any good) but there again I did say that on Saturday....

Interesting changes, certainly time to give Grant a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Ben Hall makes his debut in place of Brisley. Hewitt back partnered by Noble.. Grant benched as expected.

Name:  27908298_10155596226912983_3561943554674383788_o.jpg
Views: 1272
Size:  97.2 KB
    Decent looking team for tonight, I read on another thread about back chatters in the locker room, I see Hawkridge is not in the squad so wondering if it was him? Also Grant dropped to the bench... I am delighted to see Hall get a game but was hoping it was at Duffy's expense as he looks like he needs a break, other than that its a strong looking team... come on boys lets get back on track

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Decent looking team for tonight, I read on another thread about back chatters in the locker room, I see Hawkridge is not in the squad so wondering if it was him? Also Grant dropped to the bench... I am delighted to see Hall get a game but was hoping it was at Duffy's expense as he looks like he needs a break, other than that its a strong looking team... come on boys lets get back on track
    KN explained that there was no backchat in the locker room. He clarified that what he meant was backchat from the pitch in response to his in-game instructions. The 'lost the dressing room' brigade will be along shortly to pretend he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    KN explained that there was no backchat in the locker room. He clarified that what he meant was backchat from the pitch in response to his in-game instructions. The 'lost the dressing room' brigade will be along shortly to pretend he didn't.
    Ha ha thank you for setting me straight Wedgie What do you fancy for tonight? A sneaky win maybe?

I agree with Grant being benched, he needs a wake up call.....surprised at Fitz not getting a recall....thank goodness Hewitt is back....Aless to score

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post

Will be interesting to see the shape of the team with Hewitt, Husin and Noble all starting.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-02-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Cuts not deep enough in my opinion, happy with hawkridge and grant but Duffy should of gone along with Collin as fitzsimons a much better keeper but it's a promising line up let's see how the new guy settles in.brisley is an interesting change as he is the best defenders along with tootle

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Cuts not deep enough in my opinion, happy with hawkridge and grant but Duffy should of gone along with Collin as fitzsimons a much better keeper but it's a promising line up let's see how the new guy settles in.brisley is an interesting change as he is the best defenders along with tootle
    My guess is that KN needed to make changes to back up his anger....Grant was easy because he has been a waste of a shirt lately....Bris is a big surprise, but my guess is that he did not want to oust the club captain?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast