+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Premier League TV Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t watch English football at all now but what’s the point in a SKY subscription, when you can get everything on it for free?
    I havent watched an English game or Champions League game in about 3 years. I ditched SKY and BT and have never looked back. I was spending so much time watching 'Super Sunday' games that were awful and i was unhappily paying for the privelage. I have my Kodi box and try to get streams on there if i need to, but its always for Scottish or German football.

If people enjoy it then thats fine, but it wa sthe value for money arguement that ended it for me. Watching Aberdeen shop in the bargain basement while Bournemouth and Huddersfield spend millions upon millions on players, was really the final nail. F*ck guff football and SKY/BT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I don’t watch English football at all now but what’s the point in a SKY subscription, when you can get everything on it for free?
    Indeed, however I watch a lot of football/golf/racing and sky + the latter 2 to suit.....for less than £0.70 a day, I genuinely do not mind.....I probably spill more than that in the pub a day tbh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12