+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I went to the tip today

I went to the tip today

I told the bloke in charge that "it's rubbish here" He said "you recycling old jokes again"

Dropped some stuff off at the charity shop on the way back and the lady asked if I was making a donation - I said "no, I was hoping for a part ex"

Ooo laff a minute 'ere

Come on Gaz, that's no way to talk about the County Ground!

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Come on Gaz, that's no way to talk about the County Ground!
    Oi griff - stop taking the p!!ss ffs you know the CG isn't as good as that

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I told the bloke in charge that "it's rubbish here" He said "you recycling old jokes again"

Dropped some stuff off at the charity shop on the way back and the lady asked if I was making a donation - I said "no, I was hoping for a part ex"

Ooo laff a minute 'ere
    Where you bin Gaz?

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Where you bin Gaz?
    In the back garden davee

and it's your

before Alfie pops in

Oh I forgot to mention that later in the day I dropped the other half off, (I would say better half but everyone says that about her and I've now got a complex about it), to see her fancy man, it's supposed to be an old school mate but .... (he might be gay tho).
    I drove her to an area I don't normally drive to. It's got a big car park surrounded by s****y flats, wine bars and restaurants. I was driving out and this lady in a car is shouting at me "It's one way", I lip read her. I mouthed back "one way?" She stops and winds her window down and says "I only said it's one way". I said "yes and I just said it's one way?". She said "oh I thought you were being funny" For a moment I thought this bint was about to have a go. I said "don't worry about it and thanks anyway" ffs it all happens 'ere you know

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    In the back garden davee
    I don't know why people dig gardening??

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I don't know why people dig gardening??
    It's groovy and easy like a Sunday morning. My old chap used to dig up the veg for Sunday lunch on Sunday mornings when that song was in the charts.

What a coincidence as while in the docs waiting room Lazy Like Sunday Morning came on. This was after being informed that the doc was running at least 1/2 hour late and four others were ahead of me.

Went to Wicks DIY after as needed a bit for my jet washer. Only one bloke serving and took eons toget my turn. Gives him a fiver and he says
    "do you want to donate 50p to Oxfam"
    "to who?" I say
    "Oxfam" he says
    "NO, no NO" i said and went on to say "a bit of an ask to donate to them at the moment isn't it"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast