+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lavery

Lavery

First time I've seen him but I really like the look of him, good in the air and rapid on the ground if he gets up to speed with the lads he could be a top signing and then hopefully the rumours are true that he could sign full time at the end of the season.

He didn’t look fit on Saturday, doesn’t look fit enough to start yet but he did well tonight .

The young Blades lad (got heart trouble) comes to watch him so glad he got on pitch

He got his shirt last home game
    Attachment 8548
    Last edited by millertop; 13-02-2018 at 11:08 PM.

I saw a young lad with a blades kit on sat just below me with his mum is this the same kid ?.

Anybody notice how he practices his free kick technique pre kick off?

Always looks to lift it high and into the top left hand corner. Pretty damn good at it too.

IF the opportunity arises while he's on the pitch, wouldn't mind him having a crack at one.

That's him really nice that he comes and Lavery must mean alot to him and his parents. Really hope he can score for the young lad soon and really give him something to cheer about watching the Miller's. Hopefully we can fully convert him when he signs full time

Lavery came on has sub, took notice he was blowing a bit, so needs to build his stamina up, get the cones out Warney.

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    I saw a young lad with a blades kit on sat just below me with his mum is this the same kid ?.
    Was sat at front in West stand

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Lavery came on has sub, took notice he was blowing a bit, so needs to build his stamina up, get the cones out Warney.
    Commented on that to my lad. He's been out for a while so let's give him a break. Thing is Warne will run him into the ground to get his fitness up and he'll thank him for it. Looks like he's got a lot to offer.