+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Only Dundee

Only Dundee

Can do that.phucking hell
    Missed 1st goal cos stuck in traffic fir an hour
    Once in we were pretty decent
    Moussa I thought played well, great pen
    Caulkner scored a great heider at the front post.
    Then phucking hell we just threw it awa
    3rd goal not one tackle as guy ran from midfield
    Caulkner had another good header near the end but keeper made a great save
    Still cannae believe we lost

Just home, can’t believe it too John, like you we missed first goal, just approaching the turnstile when heard it over radio. We then dominated the half. When Caulker put us in front and then they went down to 10 men, we should have had it tied up. Their keeper had a couple of good saves, one in first half from Gowser looked like it was going in postage stamp and late on from Caulker again. Murray had a close one too.
    How the feck we contrived to turn that into a defeat is beyond me.
    It was a def foul on Kamara but the boy should never have been able to run that distance and score.

Would have taken a draw before game but to blow a winning situation to 10 men is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Just home, can’t believe it too John, like you we missed first goal, just approaching the turnstile when heard it over radio. We then dominated the half. When Caulker put us in front and then they went down to 10 men, we should have had it tied up. Their keeper had a couple of good saves, one in first half from Gowser looked like it was going in postage stamp and late on from Caulker again. Murray had a close one too.
    How the feck we contrived to turn that into a defeat is beyond me.
    It was a def foul on Kamara but the boy should never have been able to run that distance and score.

Would have taken a draw before game but to blow a winning situation to 10 men is ridiculous.
    Yea was shouting for a foul myself
    6 points from the whistle and the Well a must

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    Yea was shouting for a foul myself
    6 points from the whistle and the Well a must

Wasn't at the game last night, but watched the goals this morning,

At killie swinner, the boy runs half the length of the park, there is one half hearted tackle from odea.
    Plenty defenders, f.f.s. It's four minutes to go and we have a point, just foul him before he reaches the box !
    Dundee fouls count - 8 sums it up.
    Just hope caulker can inspire us, don't want to hear top six crap, I'd settle for 10fh place again.

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Wasn't at the game last night, but watched the goals this morning,

At killie swinner, the boy runs half the length of the park, there is one half hearted tackle from odea.
    Plenty defenders, f.f.s. It's four minutes to go and we have a point, just foul him before he reaches the box !
    Dundee fouls count - 8 sums it up.
    Just hope caulker can inspire us, don't want to hear top six crap, I'd settle for 10fh place again.
    agree.

Exactly as Deecom says. We are too soft mentally and dont cope well with pressure. Midfield are a set of pussies to be honest. They need to toughen up. Cant help but think Ziggy Gordon would still be a useful edition to the team. Would sort out the right hand side a bit better. And he has the Hamilton mentality when it comes to a battle.

Is he no a left back

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)