+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Am I being irrational here?

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    your not sure if you want promotion lol, well you can be sure, you wont be disappointed on that score once again . lol

we are not talking about fighting or what it takes to get back up, because they are incapable on that score as well , and the owner is certainly not going to bust a gut or the bank either for this club to compete at an higher level , winning tomorrow means nothing because the season is over the damage was done weeks ago , it just takes fans like you a lot longer to realise it more than others do.

the post if you read it correctly , is about the fact leeds have finished second or runners up far more times than actually winning anything , which is perfectly true or cant you stomach that fact either . lol

you have obviously had one sweet sherry too many , because you are normally tucked up in your cot by now. lol
    Blind as well as a f00kwit. If we fight and finish LAST I'd prefer it to being soft and sloppy, an I suspect ALL those who post here would agree (apart from you of course).

Popular saying is that no-one remembers those who came second. Well just think how many (Leed fans and others), who remember DECADES later who came second in all those competitions and who gives a flying **** for those who won?

Quote Originally Posted by CLIVETHELEEDSFAN View Post
    Cheers WTF!

Marley do you have a problem with folk on here just coz their opinions differ to yours?

Surely you of all people on here realise that everyone has a different perception on what has happened at Leeds united over the years, none of us are right or wrong, the one fact is that most of us agree on is that leeds united is an awesome club, no matter what division they're in, no matter who owns them, who manages or coaches them, or who plays for them, it's the Fans who make our club great and that then breeds into the club itself, in all the time we've been out of the Premier league, this is probably the best state the club has been in, it's far bloody better than when we languished in the bottom half for several seasons, we have a few top championship players, we have a few from our academy, and then those in between, I for one see the better side of our club, coz if was to just see the negatives I'd need to be put in an insane asylum by now, we ain't that far off from the teams above, there's no way Cardiff Bristol redSheffield Preston etc are better clubs than ours, their current high positions are false and probably won't last.

By all means marley, say I'm wrong, say everyone else on here are wrong, tell us you are correct, you just might find different we won't all always agree with you!
    clive i dont live in fantasy world like you fella lol i say it as it is , its not a popularity contest on here, its stating opinions about this club, and how it is run, if that makes me unpopular because i dont agree with the viewpoint that many subscribe to on here then so be it . i prefer to be a realist rather than a fantasist. lol

the bottom line is fella, is we are no nearer to getting promotion than we were when we came down from the premier league in 2004, the same problems still exist , a squad devoid of any real quality all over the pitch , an owner who wont spend what is required , and changing managers like they are going out of fashion because its the cheapest option , rather than strengthening the squad properly

until these things change clive, you along with many others on here, will continually be disappointed and let down on a yearly basis .

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Blind as well as a f00kwit. If we fight and finish LAST I'd prefer it to being soft and sloppy, an I suspect ALL those who post here would agree (apart from you of course).

Popular saying is that no-one remembers those who came second. Well just think how many (Leed fans and others), who remember DECADES later who came second in all those competitions and who gives a flying **** for those who won?
    you have changed your tune lol, you have been criticising everything about the club since your idols the skint camel jockeys GFH , disappeared in to the sunset lol

coming second would be a dream with this team and owner , unfortunately pigs might fly as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    you have changed your tune lol, you have been criticising everything about the club since your idols the skint camel jockeys GFH , disappeared in to the sunset lol

coming second would be a dream with this team and owner , unfortunately pigs might fly as well lol
    Not critical of everything, unlike you. And as stated, if I see the team giving as much as the fans, that fine by me, wherever we end up. Owners come and go, so do players, so i guess do fans but the spirit of the Leeds support is infinite and unending (apart from you).

Beddy byes pumpkin

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Not critical of everything, unlike you. And as stated, if I see the team giving as much as the fans, that fine by me, wherever we end up. Owners come and go, so do players, so i guess do fans but the spirit of the Leeds support is infinite and unending (apart from you).

Beddy byes pumpkin
    the spirit is unending the only spirit you have had is down your neck lol . i will be there tomorrow , unlike you ya clown lol

your an armchair fan , thats why your clueless most of the time lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 18-02-2018 at 12:57 AM.

Stating the obvious would be. " This game means nothing for this year Unless we win out...or lose out we will end up mid table "

neither seems likely. I hope we finish strong but too late for this year.

Now that he has everyone's attention, I'm sure I know how most threads are going to evolve now... Thanks for letting him back on Mods. 🤐

A fantasy land would be me being super rich and leeds already being premier league champions league fa cup and league Cup winners, believe me I ain't in that coz it ain't fecking happening right now, so don't you feckin dare say I'm living in a fantasy cos I fecking ain't!

What do you expect leeds to spend to get promoted then, 100million on transfers and the first 11 all on 50k each, coz if you want the club to spend that kind of ridiculous money then you can kiss our chances of existence goodbye coz we will be fecking liquidated!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)