+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AFC Programme

The size of the programme is now a problem...

Whaur do you folk come frae? Deary me.

Its the best programme in the land. No complaints fae. I usually have a squizz of my bros. Alot better than some of the sh@te ive seen

Exactly.

I buy it on subscription.

I enjoy it and it puts money into the club.

The point is that the programme is now too big to put it in yer pooch. It's not a problem, it's a discussion on thee changing face of football.

Do you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    I buy it on subscription.

I enjoy it and it puts money into the club.

The point is that the programme is now too big to put it in yer pooch. It's not a problem, it's a discussion on thee changing face of football.

Do you buy it?
    Fair.

Yes I do.

Do you enjoy it? What do you enjoy? What dont you enjoy?

Is it value for money in your opinion?

What do you do with it? Do you collect? If so, must it be in pristine condition? How do you keep it in good nic at the game?

Looking at a Dunfermline programme from 65 this morning (sad). It was a black and white 8 page effort. Front page gave match info. A few words from the manager. Team line ups. Fixtures and scores and half time scoreboard on the back. What we get today is very different from then - the match day programme has changed in much the same way as the match day experience has changed. Is it for the good? What changes can we expect in the future? When I started to watch football in 1961, no-one would have believed that we could go to a match where the stadium would be all-seated, non-smoking and alcohol free. Match day programme delivered to the door and not taken to the match? What changes will there be in the next 50 years?

The size of the programme, the content, the price etc SHOULD be discussed. Size matters.

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    the one he has folded in his hand as opposed to an unfolded one from his folder.
    That must be a really shyte folder if it canna deal wi its workload o' unfolded sheets and he has tae resort tae foldin them by hand

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    That must be a really shyte folder if it canna deal wi its workload o' unfolded sheets and he has tae resort tae foldin them by hand
    It should have been sacked years ago. Same as him.

GASC min - tried to send you a dm/pm! Dinna ken if it worked as I’ve never used them afore ....
    As for the current programme - yes, it’s pretty big but it is the best around. As an avid collector, I hope things don’t change too much and we’ll still have programmes to collect and not just online stuff!
    Always looking for any Dons progs from 50‘s or earlier ....
    Nae easy to find!

Quote Originally Posted by hulldon View Post
    Always looking for any Dons progs from 50‘s or earlier ....
    Nae easy to find!
    I’ve got one from the 6-0 Hampden Hun humping in the loft somewhere. You can have it if it turns up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast