Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day

Saw this on Fbook:

Well it's Valentines Day,
    So what can I say about my one true love, I've cried over you, turned jobs down for you, lost jobs because I need to be with you on Saturdays,you've cost me relationships n let me down on numerous occasions, but you have also brought me such joy and pleasure on numerous occasions. Love is unconditional, to be there in good n bad times, we met when I was 7 yrs old and 44 years on its still the same, I loved you then and will till the day I die,
    Yep, one love, I love you SHEFFIELD UNITED FC XxX

So true

Love it Aya

I only love my family more. In fact SUFC is part of my family.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post

I only love my family more. In fact SUFC is part of my family.
    I think you've got the balance right Chips

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Saw this on Fbook:

So what can I say about my one true love, I've cried over you, turned jobs down for you, lost jobs because I need to be with you on Saturdays,you've cost me relationships n let me down on numerous occasions, but you have also brought me such joy and pleasure on numerous occasions. Love is unconditional, to be there in good n bad times, we met when I was 7 yrs old and 44 years on its still the same, I loved you then and will till the day I die,

So true
    I've stopped in all day Aya, but still no flowers. Did you get the address right..?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I've stopped in all day Aya, but still no flowers. Did you get the address right..?
    No way! Have you checked with the neighbours? ........any tightwads live near you FKB?

have a like Aya

...any tightwads live near you FKB?
    None as tight as me...

Anyway...here is my Valentines poem for you

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I didn't get you anything
    Sorry...

Have a like Aya,
    I bought me a pint.......

This must be my from my Doppleganger. It is totally and exactly my life story too. Wouldn't change it for the world.
    By the way just love this non football related YouTube. Just love to share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCWOb7V-b0

So true [/QUOTE]

I often compare my relationship with the Blades to a turbulent marriage - lots of fallouts, ups and downs etc etc........but divorce is not an option

I often compare my relationship with the Blades to a turbulent marriage - lots of fallouts, ups and downs etc etc........but divorce is not an option
    Alr8 gi it a rest BLADESmad's agony aunt.UTCB

Valentine’s Day always brings out the old romantic in me....

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Alr8 gi it a rest BLADESmad's agony aunt.UTCB
    reckon there's a few on here that need a bit of counselling rod

I’ve never received a valentine card in my life, but I did get a very nice letter from Ernie yesterday, telling me I’d won two 25 prizes on my Premium Bonds.
    As I put on another thread yesterday, it was Valentine’s day when I first clapped eyes on United - so that could explain the 70 year love affair.

I see United more like one of my children. Sometimes they disappoint me, I never show it. Sometimes they achieve what I thought they couldn't and am immeasurably proud and happy. You love them the same regardless. That never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I’ve never received a valentine card in my life, but I did get a very nice letter from Ernie yesterday, telling me I’d won two 25 prizes on my Premium Bonds.
    As I put on another thread yesterday, it was Valentine’s day when I first clapped eyes on United - so that could explain the 70 year love affair.
    Wow 70 years Ronnie - congrats! Which has been your best Blades moment?

It's still to come, hopefully!

Difficult one that, there have been so many, but some instantly spring to mind:
    08/09/1951 7-3 win over our neighbours;
    01/01/1955 4-0 up after 8 minutes v Newcastle;
    11/03/1992 a very wet night at S6 starring Bobby Davison;
    but 05/05/1990 takes some beating - 5-2 away win at Leicester and passing our South Barnsley friends on their way down.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    It's still to come, hopefully!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast