Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Happy Valentines Day

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    2,923

    Happy Valentines Day

    Saw this on Fbook:

    Well it's Valentines Day,
    So what can I say about my one true love, I've cried over you, turned jobs down for you, lost jobs because I need to be with you on Saturdays,you've cost me relationships n let me down on numerous occasions, but you have also brought me such joy and pleasure on numerous occasions. Love is unconditional, to be there in good n bad times, we met when I was 7 yrs old and 44 years on its still the same, I loved you then and will till the day I die,
    Yep, one love, I love you SHEFFIELD UNITED FC XxX


    So true

  2. #2
    Love it Aya

  3. #3


    I only love my family more. In fact SUFC is part of my family.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    2,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post


    I only love my family more. In fact SUFC is part of my family.
    I think you've got the balance right Chips

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Saw this on Fbook:

    Well it's Valentines Day,
    So what can I say about my one true love, I've cried over you, turned jobs down for you, lost jobs because I need to be with you on Saturdays,you've cost me relationships n let me down on numerous occasions, but you have also brought me such joy and pleasure on numerous occasions. Love is unconditional, to be there in good n bad times, we met when I was 7 yrs old and 44 years on its still the same, I loved you then and will till the day I die,
    Yep, one love, I love you SHEFFIELD UNITED FC XxX


    So true
    I've stopped in all day Aya, but still no flowers. Did you get the address right..?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    2,923
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    I've stopped in all day Aya, but still no flowers. Did you get the address right..?
    No way! Have you checked with the neighbours? ........any tightwads live near you FKB?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rovrum
    Posts
    30,255
    have a like Aya

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    ...any tightwads live near you FKB?
    None as tight as me...


    Anyway...here is my Valentines poem for you

    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I didn't get you anything
    Sorry...

  9. #9
    Have a like Aya,
    I bought me a pint.......

  10. #10
    This must be my from my Doppleganger. It is totally and exactly my life story too. Wouldn't change it for the world.
    By the way just love this non football related YouTube. Just love to share it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCWOb7V-b0


    Well it's Valentines Day,
    So what can I say about my one true love, I've cried over you, turned jobs down for you, lost jobs because I need to be with you on Saturdays,you've cost me relationships n let me down on numerous occasions, but you have also brought me such joy and pleasure on numerous occasions. Love is unconditional, to be there in good n bad times, we met when I was 7 yrs old and 44 years on its still the same, I loved you then and will till the day I die,
    Yep, one love, I love you SHEFFIELD UNITED FC XxX


    So true [/QUOTE]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    2,923
    I often compare my relationship with the Blades to a turbulent marriage - lots of fallouts, ups and downs etc etc........but divorce is not an option

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I often compare my relationship with the Blades to a turbulent marriage - lots of fallouts, ups and downs etc etc........but divorce is not an option
    Alr8 gi it a rest BLADESmad's agony aunt.UTCB

  13. #13
    Valentine’s Day always brings out the old romantic in me....


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    2,923
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Alr8 gi it a rest BLADESmad's agony aunt.UTCB
    reckon there's a few on here that need a bit of counselling rod

  15. #15
    I’ve never received a valentine card in my life, but I did get a very nice letter from Ernie yesterday, telling me I’d won two 25 prizes on my Premium Bonds.
    As I put on another thread yesterday, it was Valentine’s day when I first clapped eyes on United - so that could explain the 70 year love affair.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I often compare my relationship with the Blades to a turbulent marriage - lots of fallouts, ups and downs etc etc........but divorce is not an option
    I see United more like one of my children. Sometimes they disappoint me, I never show it. Sometimes they achieve what I thought they couldn't and am immeasurably proud and happy. You love them the same regardless. That never changes.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    North of London South of Watford
    Posts
    2,923
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    I’ve never received a valentine card in my life, but I did get a very nice letter from Ernie yesterday, telling me I’d won two 25 prizes on my Premium Bonds.
    As I put on another thread yesterday, it was Valentine’s day when I first clapped eyes on United - so that could explain the 70 year love affair.
    Wow 70 years Ronnie - congrats! Which has been your best Blades moment?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Wow 70 years Ronnie - congrats! Which has been your best Blades moment?
    It's still to come, hopefully!

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Wow 70 years Ronnie - congrats! Which has been your best Blades moment?
    Difficult one that, there have been so many, but some instantly spring to mind:
    08/09/1951 7-3 win over our neighbours;
    01/01/1955 4-0 up after 8 minutes v Newcastle;
    11/03/1992 a very wet night at S6 starring Bobby Davison;
    but 05/05/1990 takes some beating - 5-2 away win at Leicester and passing our South Barnsley friends on their way down.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    It's still to come, hopefully!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •