+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rags to Riches to harder times, kissing silver then down but hopefully rising again

Rags to Riches to harder times, kissing silver then down but hopefully rising again

For you what are the noteworthy events along the way?

what you talkin bout willis????

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I think we are all up on the events. Been discussed to death.

We can't change the past. Only the future.

Better use of time and energy to focus on what we do going forward.

Any suggestions?

Anyone got a vision of the future and how to achieve it? I would be very interested to hear that. At least then someone would have a five year plan for United that was less laughable and better thought through than ST and MM's bulletpoints two sides of A4!

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I think we are all up on the events. Been discussed to death.

We can't change the past. Only the future.

Better use of time and energy to focus on what we do going forward.

Any suggestions?

Anyone got a vision of the future and how to achieve it? I would be very interested to hear that. At least then someone would have a five year plan for United that was less laughable and better thought through than ST and MM's bulletpoints two sides of A4!
    Any info on when the supporters groups are all meeting PF?
    I'm not on Twitter or pusbook. That could be a noteworthy event.

Good question.

I haven't seen anything about groups accepting the invite. Maybe the appointment of an independent chair will dictate timing?

Would be good to hear an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Making my guest appearance on the city chambers balcony during the 2010 civic reception, waving to my missus who was in the crowd, and having some 4k misguided Arabs wave back at me

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)