+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dean Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The thread was fine until daft @rse turned up to spam the forum again.
    I take it you're on about post#3 then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    On topic I hope the young loon progresses.....you canna beat a home town loon playing for a club his dad first took him to support.

Off topic I replied in another post that as long as night follows day the same two trolls come on and somehow try and turn the topic into an anti Deek slanging match......it borders on obsession.....bizarre.

Back on topic, if you are reading this Mr Campbell....you must be affa proud of your loon and I hope he sticks in at the trade he is learning......I daresay you can also see thru the two trolls who have tried to derail a positive thread.

It’s great that he’s doing well, as I posted earlier in the thread. He’s got his work cut in it for him though as one of the biggest legitimate criticisms you can aim at the manager, is how he handles youth development.

The obsession with McInnes comes from those that blow smoke up his @rse at every turn.

There’s very little room to manoeuvre now with blethering about the Dons on here. Any criticism of our dear leader or the new ground & youre wanting McGhee back & are a backward thinking progression halting Luddite

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    I take it you're on about post#3 then.
    Why? You mentioned the lack of players playing at that level, I offered up a reason as to why that was. The spam came further down from the same tit it always does.

The one that tried to teach Willie Miller about defending.

Why? You mentioned the lack of players playing at that level, I offered up a reason as to why that was. The spam came further down from the same tit it always does.

The one that tried to teach Willie Miller about defending.
    I presumed you were being facetious as you've moaned about the cost of the upkeep of training facilities in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    I presumed you were being facetious as you've moaned about the cost of the upkeep of training facilities in the past.
    Aye fair enough but that’s allowed. Nothing would make me happier than seeing an Aberdeen fan with a bit of talent playing for Aberdeen & I wish him the very best of luck. That’s the dream

It’s great that he’s doing well, as I posted earlier in the thread. He’s got his work cut in it for him though as one of the biggest legitimate criticisms you can aim at the manager, is how he handles youth development.

The obsession with McInnes comes from those that blow smoke up his @rse at every turn.

There’s very little room to manoeuvre now with blethering about the Dons on here. Any criticism of our dear leader or the new ground & youre wanting McGhee back & are a backward thinking progression halting Luddite
    Deek is not my dear leader, he just happens to be our current manager of the club dear to me and many others.....I, like many others on here are quite objective and do not always agree with Deek’s tactics or selections.....that said, I only help at junior/amateur level and not privy to what happens away from the pitch at our dear club......genuinely you and your mate need to let go with your obsession......it is clouding your judgement.

Stand Free

Always good to hear about lads in the youth set up doing well for club and country - hope Campbell makes the great in 2-3 years time! Long way to go though, and if the lad is reading this, keep your head down and keep up the good work - would be great to see local lads who support the club forming the majority of the first team in years to come.

If young players are good enough to help us achieve our goals (which I assume is currently to finish 2nd in league and win cups from time to time, and hopefully progress to group stages of Europa league), then McInnes will give them a chance. McKenna is the example. He improves the team. He's in on merit. Not just because he's young. He's there because he's good enough and has grasped the chance McInnes gave him with both hands. Would any of the other names of youngsters who have been mentioned in this thread really have improved the current starting 11? The answer is obviously no. Some of them showed promise and had opportunities but the fact is they never grasped them. Scott Wright will hopefully bulk up a bit and add consistency to his game, and Frank Ross will hopefully get valuable experience on loan - but they will need to prove they're worth a place in the team. I don't believe McInnes holds anyone back - if he thinks they have potential but that they aren't quite ready he puts them out on loan to help them develop. If he thinks they are almost there he gives them a little game time - if they grasp the opportunity he gives them more. He doesn't just stick youngsters in for the sake of it or because he feels he has to.

The club has set high standards in recent years - it means it's obviously going to be harder for a young player to break through. Lets hope we see some emerging in the next year or two, but lets not compromise our progress just for the sake of giving youth a chance if it's not merited.

I don’t like the man. I particularly don’t like the fact he was chatting up Huns off the pitch while our team were losing on it but its the bottle jobs in a golden era of opportunity that really annoys. He could always win the Scottish Cup & shut me up?

I suggest a Mason v afc1903mad wrestling match for chairty with all proceeds going to the new stadium. The donations from users on here alone would be enough to pay for the whole thing. Then again Mason would never agree to the money going to the new stadium and Pacman would no doubt jump in and hit afc1903mad with a steel chair when the ref isn't looking.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    I suggest a Mason v afc1903mad wrestling match for chairty with all proceeds going to the new stadium. The donations from users on here alone would be enough to pay for the whole thing. Then again Mason would never agree to the money going to the new stadium and Pacman would no doubt jump in and hit afc1903mad with a steel chair when the ref isn't looking.
    They would need some decent wrestling names first. We've got a pretty creative bunch on here I'm sure we could come up with a few crackers.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast