+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dean Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    100%. He or she makes the forum unbearable.
    Guys, I’ve taken note and will ignore the posts that riles me by the constant whinging.
    If you guys are happy to see the same message on each thread, I’ll leave it to you.
    I’ll just engage in the posts which I feel is good for the club or has its best interests at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nope thats the problem. His big game record is far to easy forgotten. Three scuddings fae sevco in 8 weeks cant just be forgotten. Hes a sh@tebag

Anyway, back on topic Well done Deano min. Make McAnus pick you
    It’s never going to be forgotten pac because you bring it up every day

Wrestling is much better than fitba.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Eurotim or whatever his name was. Perfect partner
    Not seen Eurotim for a while...

Big game for him tonight though I see. He will be cheering them on no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Much missed

RIP Randy

Ok take aim at me lol.

Wrestling is absolute ****ing shiite and anyone who enjoys that shiite should live in an island with others who enjoy it and have a mass fat orgy and make as much noise as they like while the rest of the world engage with reality.

Well done Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Goalposter View Post
    Ok take aim at me lol.

Wrestling is absolute ****ing shiite and anyone who enjoys that shiite should live in an island with others who enjoy it and have a mass fat orgy and make as much noise as they like while the rest of the world engage with reality.

Well done Dean
    I don’t get that type of Wrestling either, it’s totally fake with acting up there with El Dorado (not that I watched that either)

Anyway, on topic, looks like he’s a left footed midfielder, just going by the youth teams goals he scored against Celtic and Hearts

You boys ever heard of theatre or films, or tv shows, or western democracy, or honest competition in fitba? They're all fake too. If you dinna like wrestling then fair enough - I'm the first to admit it's stupid, carny bull**** of very low value - but being fake or somehow not real is hardly an exclusive sin.

If you canny enjoy a royal rumble there’s something wrong with you.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast