+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dean Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    His hands looked to be in front of his chest.

Doesnt matter a f@ck. It stood. Just an observation.
    Do you have a part time role on the SFA appeals panel?
    Thank fcuk your nae part of any VAR or anything cause you seem to see things that just don’t happen.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Thank fcuk your nae part of any VAR or anything cause you seem to see things that just don’t happen.
    I am going to VAR it now

I cannot seem to get highlights
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 10-01-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Enjoyed watching the video of Campbell being told he'd officially been awarded the goal - he looked proper chuffed. Seems like a good lad who's living the dream - hopefully he'll make it and become a regular. He seems good and composed on the ball. He comes across as being very "nice" and "humble" - obviously good qualities in a human being, but sometimes not so good on the football pitch - hopefully he's got the aggression and confidence that's required, similar to young Ferguson.

Like Considine's deliberate forearm smash on the Cove player ?

Eagle Eye Pacman seems to have been the only person there that day that spotted it. Even the victim himself said it was an accidental clash of heads

At least we're getting young lads breaking in, hopefully a few will kick on but there's a high casualty rate between the two points.

I saw it mentioned someplace else, it's about five years since Peanut came in, we're now seeing young lads round about the first team after years of very little.
    Five years is usually quoted as the time it takes to see the benefits of a good youth system.

Maybe this is just a good crop and it's a coincidence, but fair play to him and the other youth coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Like Considine's deliberate forearm smash on the Cove player ?

Eagle Eye Pacman seems to have been the only person there that day that spotted it. Even the victim himself said it was an accidental clash of heads
    I stick by that was clumsy as f@ck and dangerous as f@ck

Everyone around me saw it too.

Terrible frustrated challenge brought on by being torremented throughout the game by 5th tier players. That challenge summed up how bad he was

Also how would Jordan Brown know.

A-he was facing the opposite direction

B-He was immediatley out cold

Trying to freeze sky plus exactly when you want it is nae easy feet. Theres a delay after pushing the button

Pretty sure it was handball. His arm was across his chest throughout his slide toward goal.

As i said i dont care as its a break in our favour
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 10-01-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Trying to freeze sky plus exactly when you want it is nae easy feet. Theres a delay after pushing the button

Pretty sure it was handball. His arm was across his chest throughout his slide toward goal.

As i said i dont care as its a break in our favour
    LOL, using (pretty poor) stills to make a point in which your conclusion is now that your "Pretty sure".
    But aye, you brought it up suggesting it was handball, but you don;t care

For me, it was never handball.

Even giving you the benefit of the doubt that it struck his arm (which I'm not convinced it did), you are aware that the rule is that it has to be deliberate handball and there is no way in a million years you can construe that it was handball, unless of course your auditioning to be on the appeals panel

Another still for your consideration

Name:  deanc.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  10.8 KB

If his arm is across his chest, the ball hits him in the midriff and any deliberate movement of his arm would be to take it away from the goal

Aye his right arms still across his body. The ball squeezed through the gap between the defender and him which wasnt big and which his arm was in at the time.

You say no being your usual way about it. Wouldnt expect much else with the red tints you have

I say aye.

Thats what opinions are about. Soon as i saw it i thought handball. Still do. Handball is not always given for deliberate acts by referees
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 10-01-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast