+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dean Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye his right arms still across his body. The ball squeezed through the gap between the defender and him which wasnt big and which his arm was in at the time.

You say no being your usual way about it. Wouldnt expect much else with the red tints you have

I say aye.

Thats what opinions are about. Soon as i saw it i thought handball. Still do. Handball is not always given for deliberate acts by referees
    Aye, my still shows the ball below where his arm (could, because we don't know for certain) went across his chest.
    Try it at home, put your arm across your chest and see if there is space for the ball across your midriff?

If I have red tinted specs on (despite the fact there is no evidence that there was hand ball, nor that it was deliberate), then you must have anti-red specs on.
    Your now defending refs for not applying the rules, by agreeing with them (had they ruled the goal out).

As I said, thank fcuk your not on the appeals panel or part of the proposed VAR.

All opinions and all that, but cannot fathom how you can call deliberate handball on the evidence.

I stick by that was clumsy as f@ck and dangerous as f@ck

Everyone around me saw it too.

Terrible frustrated challenge brought on by being torremented throughout the game by 5th tier players. That challenge summed up how bad he was

Also how would Jordan Brown know.

A-he was facing the opposite direction

B-He was immediatley out cold
    Surprised that I haven't seen anyone else backing up your version, but there are plenty reports and quotes about it being accidental. Almost as if you've got some sort of anti-Considine obsession.

And I don't know about Brown , but if it was me that got knocked out cold and I didn't know what had happened , I'd probably ask my team-mates and manager and maybe some of the spectators that I knew had been there , if they could tell me. Or are they all in on the big cover-up too ?

Poor Dean. Nice wee thread derailed by the angry mob looking to get one up.

Afcmad and me are actually talking about him. Whether hands or not we are both chuffed it counted or we wouldnt have won

Others just looking for a go

Afcmad and me are actually talking about him. Whether hands or not we are both chuffed it counted or we wouldnt have won

Others just looking for a go
    Absolutely.
    Opinions and all that, but it is good to discuss footballing things and hae a bit of banter at the same time if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Surprised that I haven't seen anyone else backing up your version, but there are plenty reports and quotes about it being accidental. Almost as if you've got some sort of anti-Considine obsession.
    It's Andy min.......

As i said i dont care as its a break in our favour
    It was Livi that got the break in their favour, their goal was offside.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    I would agree.
    Not the first shot that was cleared and blocked but the second follow up by Hardie.
    He was advanced of Lewis, so offside ( not two defensive players)
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 10-01-2019 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Have they changed the offside rule ?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Have they changed the offside rule ?
    No

Who’s playing Hardie onside when he puts the ball over the line?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bKqu_wkTwag
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 10-01-2019 at 09:54 PM.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast