+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dean Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Honestly, he would’ve thought you were an @rse as well.

Given that the board is a free for all & you can’t get barred, why not own up about what you’re really up to?

I’ve got it down to one of three possibilities
    Im not up to anything.
    I merely detest reading the same old sh!te on every thread.

I come here hoping to get good discussions about the club.
    It’s very rarely worth it to be honest.

This thread is a prime example, a good thread, discussing a good prospect and how they have scored on international duty.
    Excellent to hear of such news, but then it’s derailed and gone off topic.
    Can you not acknowledge that?

What is your agenda?
    It certainly does not appear to be anything positive about the club.
    Is it that bad living in Dumbarton?

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Is one of them driving the rest of us away? It's working...
    As I just said above.
    It’s becoming decreasingly worthwhile coming to this forum

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    As I just said above.
    It’s becoming decreasingly worthwhile coming to this forum
    Yet here you are

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    I was referring to you.
    I have you on block but sadly still see your many 'whiteknighting' posts when people respond to you; I wish they wouldn't, you're an obvious troll whatever username you use.
    Fair enough I suppose.
    I wouldn’t feel the need to “Troll” if people managed to stay on topic and not derail a thread about a good prospect.

It just took to post 3 for fcuk sake.

Two penalties. He looks like he's bigger than the other players. Some nice football being played by Scotland.

Ah like th look o' Dean Campbell ... as a player like ... ken? .. dinna 'funcy' him or onythin! .... Right gled tae learn he's got connections wi the Dons .... be chuffed if we could nab him

Imagine the excitement of being a 16 y.o. loon - playing for a top professional fitba team (your hometown one at that), you're playing for your country at your age group and you've just scored 2 goals in a win against Spain, no less. Think about how exciting your future could be.

You happen to check out your team's fan forum and there's an actual thread about you! And it's into 2 pages! So you decide to have a look, but you soon see that the majority of the thread is actual grown fücking men doing the internet equivalent of flicking each others baws and running away.

Go and just fück off

The thread was fine until daft @rse turned up to spam the forum again. I can’t believe some of you actually agree with him.

Watch what he’s doing FFS

On topic I hope the young loon progresses.....you canna beat a home town loon playing for a club his dad first took him to support.

Off topic I replied in another post that as long as night follows day the same two trolls come on and somehow try and turn the topic into an anti Deek slanging match......it borders on obsession.....bizarre.

Back on topic, if you are reading this Mr Campbell....you must be affa proud of your loon and I hope he sticks in at the trade he is learning......I daresay you can also see thru the two trolls who have tried to derail a positive thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    On topic I hope the young loon progresses.....you canna beat a home town loon playing for a club his dad first took him to support.

Off topic I replied in another post that as long as night follows day the same two trolls come on and somehow try and turn the topic into an anti Deek slanging match......it borders on obsession.....bizarre.

Back on topic, if you are reading this Mr Campbell....you must be affa proud of your loon and I hope he sticks in at the trade he is learning......I daresay you can also see thru the two trolls who have tried to derail a positive thread.
    Well said mate

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast