+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Play off concerns . . .

Wonder how many a Notts v Mansfield final at Wembley would attract? I think a final tie against Coventry would result in a bigger gate.

After being stuffed by them on the first day of the season, it would be great to get promoted by beating them on the last day.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Wonder how many a Notts v Mansfield final at Wembley would attract? I think a final tie against Coventry would result in a bigger gate.

After being stuffed by them on the first day of the season, it would be great to get promoted by beating them on the last day.
    Well imagine all the red dogs there in their Mansfield scarfs!

Coventry in the final would be great, Lincoln would also pull a good crowd.

We won't be in playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    We won't be in playoffs
    I wish I was as confident of automatic promotion as you are Steward.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Thats the spirit, stay positive....
    Just my opinion! I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Sadly I reckon Mansfield will get automatic promotion as they're really coming into form and have real squad depth.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Sadly I reckon Mansfield will get automatic promotion as they're really coming into form and have real squad depth.
    As apposed to squad numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I wish I was as confident of automatic promotion as you are Steward.
    V. Good. Was following a discussion on a pilot's forum and arguments for and against 2 v 4 engine planes over water (there are more and more twins nowadays). Anyway one merely pointed out that a 4 engine plane would fly a lot further with two engines out than a twin engine plane would. Next poster totally missed the point!

Anyway, AH has said we're gunning for automatics so get behind him. Feel inclined to ask him what he's going to do to influence that, he's played all his cards, but heck, let's be positive and I'm disappointed that he's only going for 2nd place.
    Last edited by Old_pie; 17-02-2018 at 09:22 AM. Reason: spurious A

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Thats the spirit, stay positive....
    I suggest we worry about Play Offs or Automatic nearer the time, if you are all honest with yourselves you cannot honestly say you expected us to be where we are at the present time before we had kicked a ball, with the squad we had available to Kevin. Enjoy it worry about the consequences and P**$ Taking when it happens aye.

COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I suggest we worry about Play Offs or Automatic nearer the time, if you are all honest with yourselves you cannot honestly say you expected us to be where we are at the present time before we had kicked a ball, with the squad we had available to Kevin. Enjoy it worry about the consequences and P**$ Taking when it happens aye.

COYP.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Him speak heap good sense

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast