+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gr8 News for TT?

Gr8 News for TT?

Headingley is picked to host a Ashes test.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Headingley is picked to host a Ashes test.UTCB
    not what I expected to read with that title good news tho for all cricket lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    not what I expected to read with that title good news tho for all cricket lovers
    Whatever did you expect Monte? UTCB

Brings back memories. Saw Wes Hall, Charlie Griffiths, Rowan Kanhai , Hunt, Sobers, Gibbs, Trueman, Barrington, Dexter, Freddie Titmus, Phil Sharp there in the early 60s. Some brilliant players. Can’t bring to mind any other players. If I remember right West Indies won that test.

Help. FAO Mods or maybe GRAY Blade.

I normally use Chrome as my browser but have had problems today.If I try to post anything, when I click on 'post' a new box appears saying, 'a security token' is missing, contact admin.When I try to send a message, via contacts, or a private message to one of the mods, the same happens.I have deleted browsing history in Chrome and managed to post this via Internet Explorer.

What can I do to solve this issue?.

I've had similar in the past TT - Gray's your man if he's around

They can stick the new T20 where the sun doesn't shine

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Help. FAO Mods or maybe GRAY Blade.

I normally use Chrome as my browser but have had problems today.If I try to post anything, when I click on 'post' a new box appears saying, 'a security token' is missing, contact admin.When I try to send a message, via contacts, or a private message to one of the mods, the same happens.I have deleted browsing history in Chrome and managed to post this via Internet Explorer.

What can I do to solve this issue?.
    Hi TT.

What you’re experiencing is most likely a problem with your FM account and/or this forum’s software as opposed to your computer. The security token is what normally saves you having to log on every time you go on a website. It remembers you unless you clear your browser history and clear. out all the cookies.

It may sort itself out but just in case try this...

Log out out Bladesmad
    Delete all your browser history on your device
    If you use Windows 8 or 10, restart your computer (as opposed to shutting down and starting it back up,with the button.
    If you use Windows 7, shut down the computer, leave it for a few seconds and start it back up., (as opposed to clicking restart).
    Log back into Bladesmad and see if that sorts it. It may just be a corrupted token.

The only other option at your end would be to uninstall Chrome, use cleaning software like Ccleaner and then reinstall it, but if everything else is working ok, it’s almost certainly a problem at the forum end mate. Doing what I suggested just creats a new token.

If that doesn’t work, Blocky will need to report it to FM support to reset your account at their end.

Thanks for that Gray, tried it on Chrome but to no avail so replying on IE ( which does not make sense to me).

I will try to send Blocky a private message

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Thanks for that Gray, tried it on Chrome but to no avail so replying on IE ( which does not make sense to me).

I will try to send Blocky a private message

Cheers
    Have you uninstalled Chrome and used a cleaner TT?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast