+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gr8 News for TT?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    After a Chrome reset all now working!
    Nice one TT. We got there in the end then.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Nice one TT. We got there in the end then.
    Certainly have Gray.

I've had a nightmare techology week.Got a new Samsung phone on Friday, replacing a Windows phone, and it took me until yesterday lunch to transfer the data. ( One V/fone shop was useless so, after an hour long call to V/fone, with no resolution, I took it back to a different store and they managed to sort it and were very helpful).

My laptop started playing up on Tuesday and I wondered if the pairing of the phone was the cause of it! Finally, today, after sorting everything else out, with thanks to yourself,my printer refused to work but, again after a lot of faffing about, that's now resolved.

I can now get to look at the Sunday papers.

BTW, as you will realise, I am not at all techie.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    They can stick the new T20 where the sun doesn't shine
    Rounders with pads on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    Rounders with pads on.
    Not even that good Chips.

Can't see how it will get a great audience.

Would not cross the road to watch Manchester Marauders play Leeds Lion hearts or whatever the new 'teams' will be called.

First knock to the foundations for Yorkshire today- Adil Rashid has decided he doesn't want to play county cricket this year, just one day and T20.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Not even that good Chips.

Can't see how it will get a great audience.

Would not cross the road to watch Manchester Marauders play Leeds Lion hearts or whatever the new 'teams' will be called.

First knock to the foundations for Yorkshire today- Adil Rashid has decided he doesn't want to play county cricket this year, just one day and T20.
    And Yorkshire are still willing to pay him? How do they make money at professional cricket when people like him are so unprofessional?

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    And Yorkshire are still willing to pay him? How do they make money at professional cricket when people like him are so unprofessional?
    It's the ECB Chips.

Once they've got them on a central contract they control what they do and the county, who spotted them, developed them and helped them get to be England players, have no say.

Bayliss, England coach, is ' keen on the idea' i.e has persuaded him it's good for him. Remember Strauss's main aim as Director of England cricket is to win the 2019 one day World Cup being held here so, as the man who wouldn't let Jonny Bairstow play for Yorks in the title decider v his Middle*** side, will be more than happpy with this.

Imagine the FA telling Spurs that Kane had to rest!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123