+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Karl Robinson

Karl Robinson

On links with the Barnsley job

"My agent phoned me saying ‘listen, this is the situation’, and I said ‘I don't want to be on it [the shortlist]’.

“I don't see Barnsley for me. This is a place where I want to be. I want this club to be in the Championship - it’s as simple as that. But we have to go to the Championship clean, with everything that’s happened over the last five years gone.

“We've worked hard to put ourselves in this position and I’m not going to walk away from something when we've worked so hard over the last 12 months.

“There have been other opportunities [to leave] while I’ve been here, but I spoke to my agent the other day, and I’m so happy. This is an unbelievable club.”

Translation--"It's mooar brass weer I am ear".

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Translation--"It's mooar brass weer I am ear".
    If i wor a Barnsley fan i'd be delighted the squinty eyed scouse git aint comin to Oakwell.We've been linked several times wi him,i dint want him and i dunt get what meks him so popular wi some.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    If i wor a Barnsley fan i'd be delighted the squinty eyed scouse git aint comin to Oakwell.We've been linked several times wi him,i dint want him and i dunt get what meks him so popular wi some.UTCB
    I agree withi theer Rod owd pal , admit tho Tarns thi favorite other club keep well mate regards to you all, and yes I will be meeting up with you fo under 23s games

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Agree , he wouldn’t have been my choice . He annoys me .

Yo Rod, whether our new appointment turns out to be squinty eyed, or a scouser, or a complete git as well lol, I won't care as long as he keeps us up.