+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: OT - Tom Daley is having a baby!

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    Same with my brother - he shoots game / clay pigeons and is left handed because his boss eye is his left
    I play golf right handed but putt left handed, always have done even when quite good in my late ****s/early twenties (yes the days of hickory shafted clubs)

Quote Originally Posted by Salopian0 View Post
    Back in my school days..( Once upon a Time) we were taught that for a right hander the left is. Control and the right Power so I think this maybe you 're answer MA .
    When playing Dutch League Cricket, our one allowed pro was also the coach. Down the years we had 3 different West Indian coaches, all of whom just missed out on Test cricket, a Kiwi Test player and an Aussie Test player. They all said the same, top hand is the biggie, bottom hand only for a little direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Oh dear where's all the peace and love gone.

DCFCA needs at least a yellow card for that, extreme views are fine IMO so long as they offer an opportunity for rebuttal or support but that outburst crossed a number of lines. Maybe the time HAS come for an active moderator round here
    Apparently Rom and Bloomer have got it all in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Apparently Rom and Bloomer have got it all in hand.
    Yep. I can't be expected to take up every complaint, why haven't any of actually reported him to Bloomer?

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Yep. I can't be expected to take up every complaint, why haven't any of actually reported him to Bloomer?
    Don’t expect you to. Thought you’d suggested you were in consultation with Bloomer.

Don’t expect you to. Thought you’d suggested you were in consultation with Bloomer.
    Only on the Triple D matter, he's been permanently banned. As such all communication is at an end for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Only on the Triple D matter, he's been permanently banned. As such all communication is at an end for now.
    My misunderstanding. Thought we were awaiting an ‘announcement’.
    I think the forum has ‘self policed’ the DCFCA matter quite effectively and for all we know Bloomer may have acted - don’t believe DCFCA has posted since.
    If no statement is to be made however I do think Andy’s suggestion re more active moderation is well founded.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 17-02-2018 at 09:30 AM.

My misunderstanding. Thought we were awaiting an ‘announcement’.
    I think the forum has ‘self policed’ the DCFCA matter quite effectively and for all we know Bloomer may have acted - don’t believe DCFCA has posted since.
    If no statement is to be made however I do think Andy’s suggestion re more active moderation is well founded.
    But now DDD and his alternate names have been silenced and if DCFCA is reprimanded, what role will the new active mod have?

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    But now DDD and his alternate names have been silenced and if DCFCA is reprimanded, what role will the new active mod have?
    I agree. And the reason I have chosen not to refer DCFC is that this is basically his first major issue.
    And I know Roger is not easily cowed by idle threats made online, so I've let it slide.
    Perhaps next time.
    Because he still does contribute footy wise.
    But I leave to other's to report if they deem otherwise.

I wouldnt be cowed by that threat since it was aimed at ramAnag I believe!

However you are right, keyboard warriors are simply laughable and such threats merely emphasise the issuers own inadequacies: and if you dont agree with me Romanis, I will just have to **** you one ☺

But its far from DCFCA's first offence - particularly re swear filter abuse
    Last edited by roger_ramjet; 17-02-2018 at 11:52 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)