Can any of you think of one game that we have lost in the league this season but didn't play utter pysh? In fact come to think of it, apart from the single goal prior to the six that we shipped v Falkirk, have we even scored in any of the games that we have lost?

You know when you get a right good battle of a game with both teams giving it everything and the opposition just put away one more of their chances or get a dodgy penalty or something and you lose 2-1. You're gutted about losing the game but you know that your team near enough matched the other team and you can honestly say they were unlucky and you applaud them off the pitch any way?

That hasn't happened this season, has it? Every game we've lost, we've been absolutely dire and offered nothing, created no chances and been made to look like a pub team. Am I right?

What's my point? Not entirely sure. I just think there is something far wrong there. Far too many times in one season have I come on here and read posts like "that is the worst performance I've seen in 40 odd years supporting United".