Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
I don't think it's anything to do with bottle. Before the injuries Csaba knew or best side and played it. We were on a great run. Since then, and the signing influx in January, Csaba no longer knows the best team and it's taking him time to get there.
I think we all have an idea about what our best 11 is, but i dont think Shabba, or Ray before him, have had all of their best players available at any point during this season. Even second best has not been available for a good bit of the season in some positions. Sadly, only a couple of players have the bottle to carry the team, and one of those will not be seen til next season, if ever!

On the face of it, some of the signings we have made in January have been well regarded with previous clubs, but since then, they have been suffered long term injuries and still need plenty game time before we see them at the top of their game. One of them may have a bit of bottle, but until they get their fitness up to an acceptable level, they maybe feel they cant show that bottle.

Fingers crossed someone mans up!